We Help Injury Victims & Their Families
Since he founded Davis Law Group, P.S. in 1994, attorney Chris Davis has dedicated the firm to helping accident victims who have been injured as a result of the negligence of another person, corporation, or even a government agency in some cases.
Our award-winning legal team has a great deal of experience representing clients in a variety of personal injury-related case types, including the following:
Serious car accidents can leave victims with long-term injuries and psychological trauma. Our award-winning team of car accident attorneys have experience with motor vehicle collision claims. We have been helping people recover the compensation they deserve for nearly 25 years.
- Auto Defects
- ATV Accidents
- Semi-Truck Accidents
- Bicycle Accidents
- Bridge Accidents
- Commercial Vehicle Accidents
- Bus Accidents
- Distracted Driving Accidents
- Drunk Driving Crashes (DUI)
- Drugged Driving Accidents (DUID)
- Drowsy Driver Accidents
- Elderly Driver Accidents
- Scooter Accidents
- Logging Truck Accidents
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Passenger Van Accidents
- Pedestrian Accidents
- Rental Truck Accidents
- RV and Motor Home Accidents
- School Bus Accidents
- Street Sweeper Accidents
- Teen Driver Accidents
- Uber & Lyft Accidents
- Vehicle-Into-Building Crashes
- Uninsured/Underinsured Motorist Accidents
When a life is suddenly cut short as a result of negligence and family members are left to deal with the loss of a loved one's emotional and/or financial support.
The injuries and other damages that can result from a train accident are often devastating. Navigating the legal process after a train accident that was caused by negligence can be difficult without legal help.
Bedsores, medication errors, malnutrition, abuse, and neglect are among the federal health and safety violations that jeopardize nursing home patients.
If you or a loved one has suffered a life-changing injury and you're worried about how to pay for medical bills and future care, we may be able to help you get your life back on track.
- Airplane & Helicopter Accidents
- Boating Accidents
- Burn Injuries
- Construction Accidents
- Electrical Accidents
- Facial Injuries
- Foodborne Illness
- Fractures & Broken Bones
- Offshore Worker Accidents
- Longshore Workers' Injuries
- Amputation Injuries
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI)
- Eye Injury & Vision Loss
If you have been attacked by a vicious dog you may have serious injuries and permanent disfigurement that require the assistance of an experienced personal injury attorney.
When children fall victim to the negligence, recklessness, or malice of others, it is only right that we demand and fight for justice.
If your claim as been denied or you received a low-ball settlement offer you may need the help of an attorney.
If a business or one of its employees is guilty of negligence, that business may be responsible for medical bills, lost wages, pain and suffering and other damages that were caused by the accident.
Yes, you can sue City Hall. In Washington State many accidents and/or negligence cases end up as lawsuits against the state, a city, town or municipal agency.
- Legal Claims Against DSHS
- Washington State Department of Transportation
- Seattle Department of Transportation (SDOT)
- Sound Transit Bus Accident
- Community Transit Bus Accident
- Lawsuits Against Washington State Department of Corrections (DOC)
- Suing The City of Seattle
- Suing The City of Bellevue
- King County Metro Bus Accident
When we undergo a major surgery, we trust that our doctors are implanting reliable products. When medical devices fail it often takes a lawsuit to hold the device's creator responsible.
- Abilify Gambling Claims
- Atrium C-Qur Mesh
- Bair Hugger Lawsuits
- Knee Replacement Inuries
- Hip Replacement Injuries
- Essure Birth Control Injuries
- Gadolinium Toxicity Claims
- Hernia Mesh Claims
- Invokana Lawsuits
- IVC Filter Lawsuits
- Levaquin Injuries
- Lipitor Lawsuits
- Medtronic Insulin Pump Lawsuits
- Power Morcellator Lawsuits
- Mirena IUD Lawsuits
- Pradaxa Lawsuits
- Proton Pump Inhibitor (PPI) Lawsuits
- Risperdal & Gynecomastia Lawsuits
- Talcum Powder Cancer Lawsuits
- Testosterone Replacement Therapy Injuries
- Viagra Melanoma Lawsuits
- Xarelto Blood Thinner Lawsuits
- Physiomesh Lawsuits
Medical malpractice is professional negligence by act or omission by a health care provider in which care provided deviates from accepted standards of practice in the medical community and causes injury or death to the patient.
- Medication Errors
- Auburn Regional Medical Center Malpractice
- Evergreen Hospital Medical Malpractice
- Seattle Children's Hospital Medical Malpractice
- Harborview Medical Malpractice
- Highline Medical Center Malpractice
- Mary Bridge Children's Hospital Medical Malpractice
- Northwest Hospital Medical Malpractice
- Overlake Hospital Medical Center Malpractice
- Swedish Hospital Medical Malpractice
- Tacoma General Medical Malpractice
- Medical Malpractice At UW Medical Center
- Medical Malpractice At Virginia Mason Hospital
Property owners (businesses, homeowners, or government entities) have a duty to provide a safe environment for people on their premises. Premises liability attorneys handle civil litigation cases in which a property owner, landowner or landlord may be responsible for accidents and injuries that occ...
There are other kinds of personal injury cases handled by the attorneys at Davis Law Group that don't necessarily fall into the common types of civil litigation. We partner with law firms across the country to handle class action cases involving injuries from defective drugs and medical devices, defective vehicles and parts, and many more.