We Help Injury Victims & Their Families
Since he founded Davis Law Group in 1994, attorney Chris Davis has dedicated the firm to helping accident victims who have been injured as a result of the negligence of another person, corporation, or even a government agency in some cases.
The award-winning legal team at Davis Law Group has a great deal of experience representing clients in a broad array of personal injury-related cases, including the following:
A motor vehicle accident is when a road vehicle collides with another vehicle, pedestrian, road debris, or man-made object. These collisions can result in personal injury, property damage, or death. Motor vehicle accidents can involve automobiles, trucks, semi or tractor trailer trucks, and more.
- Car Accidents
- Airplane & Helicopter Accidents
- Auto Defects
- ATV Accidents
- Bicycle Accidents
- Bicycle & Pedestrian Collisions
- Boating Accidents
- Bridge Accidents
- Bus, Taxi, & Public Transit Accidents
- Church Bus Accidents
- Commercial Vehicle Accidents
- Distracted Driving Accidents
- Drunk Driving Crashes (DUI)
- Drowsy Driver Accidents
- Drugged Driving Accidents (DUID)
- Older Driver Accidents
- Logging Truck Accidents
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Passenger Van Accidents
- Pedestrian Accidents
- Railroad & Train Accidents
- Rental Truck Accidents
- Rideshare Accidents (Uber, Lyft, Sidecar)
- RV and Motor Home Accidents
- School Bus Accidents
- Semi-Truck Accidents
- Teen Driver Accidents
- Uninsured/Underinsured Motorist Accidents
- Vehicle-Into-Building Crashes
Losing a loved one due to accidental or wrongful death is a devastating experience. When a family member’s life is suddenly cut short as a result of the carelessness or negligence of another, the grief and feelings of loss can be overwhelming. At the same time, grieving family members must deal with the devastating consequences of losing a loved one's emotional and financial support.
We know that serious, life-changing injuries can happen in a number of ways. Our attorneys handle more than just car accident cases. If you or a loved one has suffered a life-changing injury and you're worried about how to pay for medical bills and future care, we may be able to help you get your life back on track.
Dog bites and canine attacks/maulings are very common and can cause serious injuries, including permanent disfigurement, nerve and tissue damage and psychological trauma. In extreme cases, dog attacks may result in death. If you have been attacked by a vicious dog you may need the help of an experienced personal injury attorney.
Every child has the right to have a safe, healthy, and happy childhood. Unfortunately, it is all too easy for a defenseless child to fall victim to the negligence, recklessness, or malice of others. When preventable injuries befall our precious children, it is only right that we demand and fight for justice.
Insurance companies are required to act in "good faith" when negotiating your personal injury claim. If an attorney is able to prove that the insurer has acted in bad faith by denying your claim or otherwise, then you may be eligible to receive additional damages beyond the amount of the original claim that was denied.
If a business or one of its employees is guilty of negligence, that business may be responsible for any resulting injuries. This means that the business and/or its insurance company may be responsible for medical bills, lost wages, pain and suffering and other damages that were caused by the accident.
Some people think that you cannot sue the government. That simply is not true. Yes, you can sue City Hall. In Washington State many accidents and/or negligence cases end up as lawsuits against the state, a city, town or municipal agency.
- Legal Claims Against DSHS
- Washington State Department of Transportation
- Seattle Department of Transportation (SDOT)
- Sound Transit Bus Accident
- King County Metro Bus Accident
- Community Transit Bus Accident
- Lawsuits Against Washington State Department of Corrections (DOC)
- Suing The City of Seattle
- Suing The City of Bellevue
When we undergo a major surgery, we trust that our doctors are implanting reliable products. Unfortunately, defects in medical devices sometimes aren't discovered until months or years after implantation, causing more pain and more invasive surgeries.
- Bair Hugger Lawsuits
- DePuy Hip Replacement Lawsuits
- Essure Birth Control Lawsuits
- Invokana Lawsuits
- IVC Filter Lawsuits
- Lipitor Lawsuits
- Medtronic Insulin Pump Lawsuits
- Mirena IUD Lawsuits
- Power Morcellator Lawsuits
- Pradaxa Lawsuits
- Proton Pump Inhibitor (PPI) Lawsuits
- Risperdal & Gynecomastia Lawsuits
- Talcum Powder Cancer Lawsuits
- Testosterone Replacement Therapy Lawsuits
- Transvaginal Mesh Injury Lawsuits
- Viagra Melanoma Lawsuits
- Xarelto Blood Thinner Lawsuits
- Zofran Birth Defect Lawsuits
Medical malpractice is professional negligence by act or omission by a health care provider in which care provided deviates from accepted standards of practice in the medical community and causes injury or death to the patient.
- Medication Errors
- Nursing Home Abuse & Neglect
- Auburn Regional Medical Center Malpractice
- Evergreen Hospital Medical Malpractice
- Seattle Children's Hospital Medical Malpractice
- Harborview Medical Malpractice
- Highline Medical Center Malpractice
- Mary Bridge Children's Hospital Medical Malpractice
- Northwest Hospital Medical Malpractice
- Overlake Hospital Medical Center Malpractice
- Swedish Hospital Medical Malpractice
- Tacoma General Medical Malpractice
- University of Washington Medical Center Medical Malpractice
- Virginia Mason Medical Malpractice
Property owners (businesses, homeowners, or government entities) have a duty to provide a safe environment for people on their premises. Premises liability attorneys handle civil litigation cases in which a property owner, landowner or landlord may be responsible for accidents and injuries that occ...
There are other kinds of personal injury cases handled by the attorneys at Davis Law Group that don't necessarily fall into the common types of civil litigation. We partner with law firms across the country to handle class action cases involving injuries from defective drugs and medical devices, defective vehicles and parts, and many more.