If you have been injured or a family member has been hurt in an accident in Washington State you may want to see the assistance of a qualified personal injury attorney to recover financial compensation for medical bills, lost wages, pain and suffering, and other accident-related expenses you have suffered.
Chris Davis and the entire legal team at Davis Law Group have represented countless accident victims throughout Washington state since 1994 and are here to help you and your family.
Frequently Asked Questions for Personal Injury Lawyers
Not every accident case requires the assistance of a personal injury lawyer, but every injury victim wants reliable information on how to get maximum compensation for their accident claim.
If you have been injured in an accident through no fault of your own, you probably have a number of questions, including:
- How much is my personal injury claim worth?
- Is the settlement offer from the insurance company fair? How do I know?
- What happens if the person who caused the accident does not have insurance?
- When should I considering hiring a personal injury attorney?
- Should I answer the insurance adjustor's questions?
Visit our Frequently Asked Questions page to see more common questions and answers. You can also search the vast amount of information on our website, or you may call our office at 206-727-4000.
What is a Personal Injury Case?
Personal injury is a legal term for an injury to the body, mind or emotions. The term is most commonly used to refer to a type of tort lawsuit alleging that the plaintiff's injury has been caused by the negligence of another. Examples of personal injury claims include wrongful death, vehicle accidents, medical malpractice, catastrophic injuries, brain injury, spinal cord injuries and dog bites. However, almost any type of injury that is caused by the negligence of another can be classified as a personal injury law case.
Why Choose the Attorneys at Davis Law Group?
Davis Law Group founder Christopher Davis is recognized as one of the Seattle metro area's most inventive and talented personal injury lawyers, devoting his practice to personal injury cases.
- 10.0 'Superb' Lawyer rating from Avvo in 2014, 2013, 2012, 2011, 2010, 2009, 2008, and 2007.
- "Super Lawyer" by Super Lawyer Magazine in 2014, 2013, 2012, 2011, 2010, 2009, 2008, and 2007.
- "Rising Star Attorney" by Super Lawyer Magazine in 2007 and 2006.
- ‘Who's Who in Personal Injury Law' (top 40 PI attorneys in Washington) by Washington Law and Politics Magazine in 2007.
- Washington State Association for Justice Board of Governors in 2007 & 2008.
- "Top 100 Trial Lawyers in Washington State" by the American Association for Justice (formerly known as American Trial Lawyers Association).
- "Top 10 Personal Injury Attorneys in Washington State" by the National Academy of Personal Injury Attorneys.
- "Attorney of the Month" by Attorney at Law Magazine in July 2012.
- "Spotless Record, Peer Recommended" by Lead Counsel in 2014 and 2013.
- "Top Attorneys in Washington" by Seattle Met Magazine in 2014, 2013, 2012, 2011, and 2010.
- "Excellence Award" by US Trade and Commerce Research Institute in 2014.
- "Washington Personal Injury Attorney of the Year" by American Lawyer Academy in 2011.
- "Client's Choice Award" by Avvo in 2014, 2013, and 2012.
- "A+ Accredited Business" by the Better Business Bureau in 2014, 2013, 2012, 2011, and 2010.
- "Top 100 Litigation Lawyers in the State of Washington" by American Society of Legal Advocates.
- "Top 5% of American Business Professionals" by America's Most Honored in 2014, 2013, 2012, and 2011.
- "BV Distinguished Rating" by LexiNexis/Martindale-Hubbell in 2014, 2013, 2012, 2011, 2010, 2009, and 2008.
- "Client Distinction Award" by Martindale.com and Lawyers.com in 2014, 2013, and 2012.
- "Circle of Excellence Award" by MerchantCircle in 2014, 2013, 2012, 2011, and 2010.
No-Obligation Legal Consultations With an Attorney
Contact us now for a FREE legal consultation regarding your case. All of our attorneys work on a contingency basis that means you will pay no upfront fees. We can also arrange to have someone come to you if you are unable to visit one of our our offices. Call for details.
Insurance companies often attempt to settle serious personal injury or wrongful death claims quickly, which can leave victims and their families without the resources they need to get their lives back on track. Do not give in to the pressure. Know your rights.