Personal Injury Lawyers in Seattle, Washington
If you have been injured or a family member has been hurt in an accident in Washington State you may want to see the assistance of a Seattle personal injury attorney to help get financial compensation for medical bills, lost wages, pain and suffering, and other accident-related expenses. Chris Davis and the personal injury lawyers at Davis Law Group can help. Contact us at 206-727-4000.
Frequently Asked Questions for Personal Injury Lawyers
Not every accident case requires a personal injury lawyer, but every injury victim wants reliable information on how to get maximum compensation for their accident claim. If you have been injured you probably have questions such as:
- How much is my personal injury claim worth?
- Is the settlement offer from the insurance company fair? How do I know?
- What happens if the person who caused the accident does not have insurance?
- When should I considering hiring a personal injury attorney?
- Should I answer the insurance adjustor's questions?
Visit our frequently asked personal injury law questions page to see more common questions and answers. You can also search the vast amount of information on our website. Or call us at 206-727-4000.
What is a Personal Injury Case?
Personal injury is a legal term for an injury to the body, mind or emotions. The term is most commonly used to refer to a type of tort lawsuit alleging that the plaintiff's injury has been caused by the negligence of another. Examples of personal injury claims include wrongful death, vehicle accidents, medical malpractice, catastrophic injuries, brain injury, spinal cord injuries and dog bites. However, almost any type of injury that is caused by the negligence of another can be classified as a personal injury law case.
Why Choose the Seattle Personal Injury Attorneys at Davis Law Group?
Davis Law Group founder Christopher Davis is recognized as one of the Seattle metro area's most inventive and talented personal injury lawyers, devoting his practice to personal injury cases.
- 10.0 'Superb' Lawyer rating from Avvo.
- "Super Lawyer" in 2011, 2010, 2009, 2008, and 2007 by Washington Law & Politics magazine.
- "Rising Star Attorney" in 2006 by Washington Law & Politics magazine.
- ‘Who's Who in Personal Injury Law' (The top 40 PI attorneys in Washington) 2007.
- Washington State Association for Justice Board of Governors in 2007 & 2008.
- "Top 100 Trial Lawyers in Washington State" by the American Association for Justice (formerly known as American Trial Lawyers Association).
FREE Legal Consultation With A Seattle Personal Injury Attorney
Contact us now for a FREE legal consultation regarding your case. All of our attorneys work on a contingency basis that means you will pay no upfront fees. We have offices in Seattle, Bellevue, Mercer Island and Renton to serve injury victims all over Washington State.
Yes, we can arrange to have someone come to you if you are unable to visit one of our our offices. Call for details.
Insurance companies will often attempt to settle a serious personal injury or wrongful death claim quickly. Do not give in to the pressure. Know your rights. Speak to a Seattle personal injury attorney first.