Car Accident Lawsuits, Settlements & Verdicts
The burden of large expenses, including hospital bills, medical treatments and medication, childcare, loss of personal time with loved ones, and missed time from work. A qualified car accident attorney can help you recover compensation for these expenses, and statistics show that accident victims typically see a much higher recovery when they hire a lawyer.
No matter what type of car accident, drunk driving crashes, head-on collisions, rear-end accidents, running-red-light crash, failure to yield collisions, illegal U-turn accidents, or any other type of collision, Davis Law Group can help. Call 206-727-4000 for a FREE legal consultation.
Common Car Accident Legal Questions
- What kind of financial compensation can I receive after an accident?
- How can a car accident lawyer help me?
- What is a fair settlement value for my case? Is there a settlement calculator?
- What are the most common types of automobile accidents?
- Does your law firm have experience handling serious car accident cases?
Award-Winning Car Accident Lawyers
The award-winning attorneys at Davis Law Group are dedicated to holding people responsible for causing serious harm to others and have helped accident victims in Washington state recover large settlements and verdicts for more than 25 years.
Davis Law Group, P.S. founder Chris Davis is one of the most respected and recognized civil litigation lawyers practicing in Washington State. Davis Law Group has been named Best Injury Law Firm in Washington State by AI Dispute Resolution Awards.
Our team of attorneys will review your case absolutely free, with no obligation. If you or a loved one has been seriously injured in a car accident in Seattle or elsewhere in Washington state, contact attorney Chris Davis and the team at Davis Law Group at 206-727-4000 to have your case reviewed and to schedule a free legal consultation.
Our Car Accident Cases In The News
As a prominent car accident injury lawyer with experience in handling motor vehicle accident claims, attorney Chris Davis's expert opinion is often featured by local media covering accident-related issues and/or some of his cases.
A local contracting company employee fell asleep behind the wheel, crashing into a mother of four. We negotiated a $4 million dollar settlement, providing her children the assistance they require for the rest of their lives.
We recovered a $5 million dollar settlement for a 41-year-old who suffered a brain injury and broken back after a vehicle blindsided her county truck was improperly parked on the shoulder, causing the collision.
Washington State Automobile Accident Statistics
- According to 2017 Washington State Department of Transportation (WSDOT) data, a car accident occurs every 4 minutes and a person dies due to a car crash every 20 hours.
- Fatal crashes went from 508 in 2016 to 525 in 2017, resulting in the death of 555 people. This number has stayed relatively steady for the past decade.
- According to WSDOT, the number of car accidents with suspected serious injuries totaled 1,932 for the year 2017.
- Suspected serious injury collisions went from 1,896 in 2016 to 1,932 in 2017, resulting in 2,229 serious injuries.
- King County accounted for 40,192 (33 percent) of car accidents in Washington state in 2017 and 538 (28 percent) of serious injury collisions.
It is important to understand that all car accident cases are different and unique in some way or another. That being said, there are some common factors and causes that we often see in car accident cases, including:
- Distracted Driving. One of the most common causes of car accidents. Drivers are often distracted by the cell phones, GPS systems, or other passengers inside of the vehicle.
- Road Conditions & Debris. Rain, snow, and wind can make the roadway more dangerous and increase the chances of a crash. Seattle's rainy weather is often a major factor in serious car accidents.
- Driving Under the Influence (DUI). Drivers who are under the influence of alcohol or drugs pose a serious risk to other motorists.
- Inexperienced Drivers. Teen drivers and those with limited driving experience often react slowly to a potential crash and may have a poor understanding of traffic laws.
- Reckless Driving. Vehicles traveling over the speed limit or following too closely often cause serious and even fatal car accidents.
- Defective Vehicle Parts. Malfunctioning equipment or poorly-maintained cars and parts can break down and make it difficult for drivers to control their vehicles.
Common Types Of Crash Injuries
Neck sprains and strains, commonly known as whiplash, are the most frequently reported injuries in U.S. car accident insurance claims. In 2007, the cost of car accident claims in which neck pain was the most serious injury was about $8.8 billion, or 25 percent of the total payout for injuries resulting from an auto accident.
Part of providing excellent legal services for victims of car crashes in Seattle is understanding their injuries (such as whiplash, back injuries, neck pain, shoulder injuries, etc.) and medical treatment (chiropractic, injections, physical therapy, massage, etc.) needs. Attorney Chris Davis often consults with medical experts from all over the country to ensure that the client is in the best position to recover physically.
These physicians may review medical records; examine clients; assess any relevant pre-accident medical history; or act as expert witnesses during trial. A complete understanding of the medical situation helps us to maximize client’s financial compensation for medical bills, injuries, and so on.
Financial Compensation For Car Accident Victims
Each and every car accident case is unique in its own way. The outcome of your case - meaning the total amount of money that you will be able to recover - depends on a number of different factors, including:
- Medical Expenses. You are entitled to seek compensation for all medical bills related to the injuries you suffered in the car accident. If you are going to require future medical care and treatment, those expenses will also be included in the resolution of your case.
- Non-economic Damages. You may be entitled to compensation for pain and suffering, loss of consortium, and other damages that you have suffered as a result of the accident. Understanding what you are legally permitted to recover allows us to get you the best possible result.
- Lost Earnings. Compensation for wage loss is usually based on how much money you would have earned if you had not been injured. Car accident cases have long-term implications, and we will do everything we can to ensure your financial future is protected.
- At-fault Driver’s Insurance. If the at-fault driver was carrying a policy with low liability limits, you’re unlikely to receive anything over those limits, unless that driver has significant assets. Our legal team will investigate every possible avenue and source of recovery to ensure that you get what you deserve.
- Your Insurance. If you have Personal Injury Protection (PIP) and Uninsured/Underinsured Motorist (UM/UIM) coverage, your chances of being compensated fully are much higher. Unfortunately, even your own insurance company is likely to put up a fight over these benefits, and we can help make sure they offer fair compensation for you and your family.
- Litigation. Insurance companies want to avoid the risk of a jury awarding a large verdict to accident victims at all costs. A willingness to file a lawsuit can sometimes put additional pressure on the insurance company to settle the case fairly.
There are essentially two types of damages that are recoverable in a car accident claim; economic damages, and non-economic damages. Past and future medical bills, past and future lost wages, and the cost of necessary household services are examples of economic damages. Non-economic damages include losses that are more subjective, such as mental and physical pain and suffering, humiliation, emotional distress, and even damage to a person's reputation.
It is important that you hire a qualified attorney who has experience in handling car accident claims. Experienced attorneys can ensure that victims get the full value that they deserve. You only get one chance to resolve a car accident case, so it's important that your attorney includes all of the recoverable damages in your claim.
Insurance companies want you to believe that handling car accident claims is a simple matter that you can do yourself, and does not require the assistance of an attorney who specializes in car accident claims. But you should know that insurance adjusters are trained to reduce the amount of a settlement that you are paid. The only way to make sure that you get a fair settlement or award is to have a qualified attorney who understands the insurance system, is well prepared and experienced in trying these cases in court, and of course, will do everything possible to fight for your rights.
Although insurance companies and many lawyers consider car accident claims to be routine, that just isn't true. Every car accident and every individual who is injured in a car accident is unique. Seattle attorney Chris Davis knows that a wide variety of injuries can result from a car wreck. Car accidents may be caused by the negligence on the part of another driver or the design and condition of the road or highway.
Studies by the Insurance Research Council have shown that on average, claimants who hired a lawyer received a settlement that was 3 and a half times more than they would have if they had tried to negotiate on their own. Insurance companies are in business to make profit; their largest expense is paying out claims, which means that they have a strong incentive to try to convince accident victims to take lower payouts. You can learn more about this study by downloading our free report: Why Injury Victims Who Hire A Lawyer Receive Larger Settlements.
Most car accident victims don’t understand their legal rights, and the insurance companies use this to their advantage during the negotiations process. At Davis Law Group, we focus treat our clients like part of our family. When you hire us, you can expect:
Personalized Care. We give each of our clients the time and attention they deserve, and our experienced legal team keeps each client up-to-date with the progress and status of their unique case.
Commitment to Justice. We want to make sure each client gets the best settlement or verdict that is reasonably possible. While other law firms may leave money on the table in order to settle your case more quickly, we take the extra time to get the best possible results for every client.
Constant Communication. We don’t just want the best results for our clients - we want to make sure they understand the process from start to finish. You’ll receive free books and information about your car accident case written in plain English.
Contact Us For A Free Case Review
The award-winning legal team at Davis Law Group are dedicated to achieving the best possible result for each and every one of our clients. If you or a loved one has been injured in a car accident, it may be in your best interests to consult with an experienced attorney.
We offer a free case review to all car accident victims and work on a contingency fee basis, which means there are no up-front fees and you do not owe anything until we successfully resolve your case. Call our downtown Seattle office at (206) 727-4000 or use the contact form on this page to get started.
Sources & References
- "Annual Collision Data Summary." WSDOT . Washington State Department of Transportation (WSDOT), 2015. Web. http://wtsc.wa.gov/wp-content/uploads/2017/02/2015_Annual_Collision_Summary.pdf.
- "Driving Safety and Accidents." WA State Licensing (DOL) Official Site. Washington State Department of Licensing (DOL), n.d. Web. http://www.dol.wa.gov/driverslicense/safety.html.
- "Neck Injury From Motor Vehicle Accidents." Highway Loss Data Institute. Insurance Institute for Highway Safety (IIHS), n.d. Web. http://www.iihs.org/iihs/topics/t/neck-injury/topicoverview.
- "Neighbors for Road Safety." City of Seattle. Department of Transportation, n.d. Web. http://www.seattle.gov/transportation/nfrs.htm.
- "Red Light Running." Highway Loss Data Institute. Insurance Institute for Highway Safety (IIHS), n.d. Web.
- "Rollover Crashes." Highway Loss Data Institute. Insurance Institute for Highway Safety (IIHS), n.d. Web. http://www.iihs.org/iihs/topics/t/rollover-crashes/topicoverview.
- Seattle Police Department 911 Incident Response. "Car Accidents | City of Seattle." City of Seattle. City of Seattle, n.d. Web. https://data.seattle.gov/Public-Safety/car-accidents/htah-4jvq.
- "Traffic Manual." WSDOT Traffic Manual M 51-02.08 (2015): n. pag. Washington State Department of Transportation (WSDOT). Engineering and Regional Operations; Washington State Department of Transportation (WSDOT), July 2015. Web. http://www.wsdot.wa.gov/publications/manuals/fulltext/M51-02/Traffic.pdf.
- "Traffic Report." City of Seattle. Seattle Department of Transportation, 2013. Web. http://www.seattle.gov/transportation/docs/2013TrafficReportWEB.pdf.
- "Traffic Safety Facts: State Alcohol-Impaired Driving Estimates: 2007 Data." PsycEXTRA Dataset (n.d.): n. pag. APA PsychNet. Merican Psychological Association. Web. http://psycnet.apa.org/?fa=main.doiLanding&doi=10.1037/e626742012-001.
- Washington Driver Guide. Olympia: Washington State Department of Licensing, 2016. WA State Licensing (DOL) Official Site. ashington State Department of Licensing (DOL). Web. http://www.dol.wa.gov/driverslicense/docs/driverguide-en.pdf.
- "Washington State Ten Years + Current Year Crash Data Summary." Washington State Department of Transportation (WSDOT). Washington State Department of Transportation (WSDOT), Apr. 2017. Web. https://remoteapps.wsdot.wa.gov/HighwaySafety/Collision/Data/Portal/Public/PublicReport/TenYearSummary.
Car Accident Settlements
Below are just a few of the many car accident cases that have been successfully resolved by Davis Law Group.
- $5,000,000 Car Accident Victim With Brain Injury Read The Client Story
- $4,200,000 Deadly Automobile Accident (#200134, Confidential) Read The Client Story
- $4,000,000 Settlement For Family Of Woman Killed By Sleeping Driver Read The Client Story
- $2,936,821 Serious Accident Involving Bus (#200672, Confidential) Read The Client Story
- $2,760,000 Fatal Car Crash (#200551, Farmers)
- $2,700,000 Serious Bus Accident (#201285, Confidential) Read The Client Story
- $2,100,000 Drunk Driving Crash Read The Client Story
- $2,050,000 Drunk Driving Crash / Dram Shop Case (#200809, Nevada Capital)
- $2,000,000 Motor Vehicle Accident Involving A Dump Truck (#200511, Confidential) Read The Client Story
- $2,000,000 Rear-End Motor Vehicle Collision (#200050, American Family)
- $1,777,888 Head-On Motor Vehicle Crash (#200713, GEICO)
- $1,650,000 Drunk Driver Cases Motor Vehicle Crash (#200333, Progressive)
- $1,550,000 Rear-End Accident Caused By Delivery Truck (#200696, Liberty Mutual)
- $1,500,000 Fatal Box Truck Accident (#201018, Travelers)
- $1,500,000 Delivery Truck Accident (#200668, Confidential)
- $1,300,000 Serious Injury From Vehicle Accident (#200524, State Farm) Read The Client Story
- $1,300,000 Motor Vheicle Accident (#200702, American Commerce)
- $1,300,000 Head-On Drunk Driving Crash / Dram Shop Case (#200532, Western World)
- $1,290,000 Serious Truck Accident (#201104, Safeco)
- $1,200,000 Two-Vehicle Crash Caused By Distracted Driver (#201094, State Farm)
- $1,200,000 Teen Driver Crashes Into Family Driving Home From Church (#200402, Farmers)
- $1,162,231 Rear-Ended By Drink Driver At Stop Light (#200150, Progressive)
- $1,090,000 Rear-Ended By Distracted Driver (#200299, Farmers)
- $1,000,000 Logging Truck Accident (#201400 Confidential) Read The Client Story
- $1,000,000 Brain Injury From Passenger Van Accident (#200387Confidential)Read The Client Story
- $1,000,000 Head-On Collision Illegal U-Turn (#200566, Allstate)
- $945,441 Rear-Ended In Downtown Seattle (#200981, State Farm)
- $900,000 Wrongful Death of Bicyclist Hit By Teen Driver (#200267, Liberty Mutual)
- $800,000 Grandfather Kill In Motor Vehicle Accident (#200671, Gallagher Bassett)
- $800,000 Car Accident Serious Injuries (#200515, QBE Regional Insurance)
- $795,000 SUV Motor Vehicle Crash (#200925, GEICO)
- $770,000 Seattle U-District Car Accident (#200910, National Surety Corporation)
- $750,000 Failure To Yield Car Accident Read The Client Story
- $700,000 T-Bone Accident When At-Fault Driver Ran Stop Sign (#201357, Safeco)
- $700,000 Seriously Injured In Motor Vehicle Accident (#201347, Farmers)
- $650,000 Shopping Center Parking Lot Accident (#200862, Travelers)
- $600,000 Vehicle Struck By Commercial Vehicle (#201114, Canal)
- $600,000 Passenger Injured By Reckless Driver (#200677, Farmers)
- $600,000 Confidential Case Details (#200574, Allstate)
- $600,000 Vehicle Rear-Ended By Semi Truck (#200393, Great West)
- $600,000 Lane Change Accident (#200146, K&K Insurance Group)
- $570,000 Struck By Speeding Car That Ran Stop Light (#201037, Farmers)
- $550,000 Accident Caused By Driver Crossing Center Line (#201476, Progressive)
- $550,000 Car Accident With Serious Injuries (#201007, Safeco)
- $550,000 Serious Injury Accident (#200804, Pemco)
- $500,000 Seattle Car Accident (#201211, Safeco)
- $500,000 Crash Caused By Driver Impaired By Drugs (#201034, GEICO)
- $500,000 Hit By Drunk Driver With No Headlights (#200940, Allstate)
- $500,000 Parked Car Hit By Reckless Driver (#200798, Oregon Mutual)
- $500,000 Accident Caused By Driver of Stolen Vehicle (#200676, Allstate)
- $500,000 Van Accident (#200188, Farmers)
- $450,000 Passenger Van Accident (#200846, Allstate)
- $450,000 Rear-Ended On Downtown Seattle Exit (#200712, Arch)
- $450,000 Parking Lot Car Accident (#200710, GEICO)
- $450,000 Rear-Ended By Semi Truck (#200516, Confidential)
- $450,000 Sedan Hit By SUV (#200379, State Farm)
- $420,000 School Bus Accident (#200833, Canfield)
- $400,000 Passenger Injured When Driver Hits Elk (#201108, Grange)
- $400,000 T-Boned On Rainier Avenue (#201052, Progressive)
- $400,000 Vehicle Hit Head-On While At Stop Light (#200877, USAA)
- $400,000 Vehicle Crashes Into Cable Barrier (#200777, National Interstate)
- $400,000 Car Accident Caused By Driver Running Stop Sign (#200631, USAA)
- $400,000 Drunk Driver Texting Causes Accident (#200572, Grange)
- $400,000 Struck Head-On By A Drunk Driver (#200542, Western World)
- $400,000 Woman In Wheel Chair Involved In Car Accident (#200517, Safeco)
- $400,000 Rear-Ended At Stop Light (#200405, Pemco)
- $400,000 Motor Vehicle Accident (#200063, Encompass)
- $372,000 Motor Vehicle Accident (#200144, Safeco)
- $360,000 Semi Truck Hits Car On I-90 (#200497, Northland)
- $350,000 Scooter Driver Hit In Crosswalk (#200525, CNA Insurance)
- $350,000 Multi-Vehicle Car Accident (#200028, ACE American)
- $340,000 Family Rear-Ended In Car Accident (#200711, Pemco)
- $335,000 Construction Truck Causes Car A Accident (#200269, Confidential)
- $330,000 Accident Caused By Driver Crossing The Double-Yellow Line (#200834, Progressive)
- $320,000 Unsafe Right Turn Causes Car Crash (#200539, Travelers)
- $315,000 T-Boned On Driver's Side Of Car (#200510, The Hartford)
- $310,000 Passenger Injured in Motor Vehicle Accident (#200527, GEICO)
- $300,000 Car Hit When Vehicle Crosses Center Line (#200886, USAA)
- $300,000 Red-Light Runner Causes Accident (#200825, The Hartford)
- $300,000 Out Of Control Driver Causes Accident (#200806, Safeco)
- $300,000 Passenger Injured When Vehicle Hits Tree (#200725, American Family)
- $300,000 Driveway Exit Accident (#200617, Farmers)
- $300,000 Car Accident On Boren Avenue (#200494, Allstate)
- $300,000 Car Accident On Westlake Avenue (#200483, State Farm)
- $300,000 Car Spins Out Of Control In Accident (#200058, Liberty Mutual)
- $298,365 Delivery Truck Causes Accident (#200306, The Hartford)
- $290,000 Confidential Case Details (#200078, Travelers)
- $270,000 Drunk Driver Crosses Center Line (#200442, Farmers)
- $262,000 Vehicle Accident On Campus (#200929 Liberty Mutual) Read The Client Story
- $260,000 Chain Reaction, Multi-Car Collision (#200364, Safeco)
- $250,000 Motorcyclist Hit By Teen Driver Making Illegal U-Turn (#201480, Progressive)
- $250,000 Motorcyclist Hit By Car Making Unsafe Turn (#201228, State Farm)
- $250,000 Lane Drift Accident (#201211, Safeco)
- $250,000 Left Turn Car Accident (#201174, Allstate)
- $250,000 Highway 2 Accident (#200937, Middlesex)
- $250,000 Injured In Rear-End Roll-Over Accident (#200914, Allstate)
- $250,000 Woman On Moped Hit By Unsafe Driver (#200866, GEICO)
- $250,000 Wrong-Way Driver Causes Serious Injury Crash (#200840, Safeco)
- $250,000 Victim Hit By Teen Driver Pulling Out Of Parking Lot (#200816, Kemper Specialty)
- $250,000 Hit By Unsafe Driver And Pushed Into Greenbelt (#200766, State Farm)
- $250,000 Hit When At-Fault Driver Made Unsafe Left Turn (#200732, GEICO)
- $250,000 At-fault Driver Makes Illegal U-Turn Causing Crash (#200610, Farmers)
- $250,000 T-bone Accident Pushes Victim Car Into Head-On Crash (#200593, State Farm)
- $250,000 Confidential Case Details (#200505, Nationwide)
- $250,000 Confidential Case Details (#200205, Allstate)
- $250,000 Confidential Case Details (#200104, Allstate)
- $245,000 Injured By Mail / Postal Truck (#200101, Confidential)
- $240,000 Passenger Injured In Car Accident (#200946, Pemco)
- $240,000 SUV Parking Lot Accident (#200818, National General)
- $230,000 Confidential Case Details (#200338, MAPFRE)
- $225,500 Accident Caused By Unsafe Lane Change (#200565, GEICO)
- $217,444 Injured When Side-Swiped By Another Vehicle (#200189, Allstate)
- $210,000 Chain Reaction, Rear-End, Multi-Vehicle Crash (#200888, Progressive)
- $202,000 Hit By Driver That Ran A Red Light (#200885, State Farm)
- $200,000 Left-Turning Car Accident (#201472, State Farm)
- $200,000 Motorcyclist T-Boned By Speeding Car (#201353, State Farm)
- $200,000 T-Bone By Drunk Driver (#201224, State Farm)
- $200,000 Injured In Crash Caused By High Speed Police Chace (#201171, Pemco)
- $200,000 Failure To Yield Accident (#201089, Farmers)
- $200,000 Speeding Vehicle Crash (#201047, Allstate)
- $200,000 Passenger Injured When Vehicle Hits Animal (#200948, The Hartford)
- $200,000 Rear-Ended In Stop-And-Go Traffic (#200908, GEICO)
- $200,000 Downtown Vehicle Accident (#200905, USAA)
- $200,000 Crash Caused By Out-Of-Control Driver (#200857, USAA)
- $200,000 Turning Vehicle Causes Crash (#200835, Allstate)
- $200,000 Commercial Vehicle Parking Lot Accident (#200829, Allstate)
- $200,000 Rear-Ended In Kent By Speeding Car (#200789, State Farm)
- $200,000 Crash Caused By Wrong-Way Driver (#200726, USAA)
- $200,000 Rear-Ended On 1-5 On-Ramp (#200712, Farmers)
- $200,000 Left-Turning Vehicle Sidewalk Crash (#200685, Allstate)
- $200,000 Rear-Ended At I-90 & 405 Interchange (#200600, Titan Insurance)
- $200,000 Rear-Ended On 1-5 In Downtown Seattle (#200586, Progressive)
- $200,000 Sidewalk Accident (#200584, Allstate)
- $200,000 Semi Truck Strikes Low Clearance Overpass Causing Crash (#200573, Allstate)
- $200,000 T-Boned Exiting Driveway By Speeding Vehicle (#200530, Kemper Preferred)
- $200,000 Left-Turning Vehicle Accident (#200522, Allstate)
- $200,000 Safeway Parking Lot Accident (#200521, Allstate)
- $200,000 Passenger Bus Crash (#200509, The Hartford)
- $200,000 T-Bone Accident Caused By A Driver's Failure To Yield (#200454, State Farm)
- $200,000 Injured In Failure To Yield Rear-End Roll-Over Crash (#200439, USAA)
- $200,000 Accident Caused By Driver Failing To Yield (#200336, GEICO)
- $200,000 Injured In Rear-End Collision (#200196, Allstate)
- $200,000 Confidential Case Details (#200039, Grange)
- $200,000 Confidential Case Details (#200035, State Farm)
- $198,000 Brain Injury Victim Hit In Rear-End Collison (#200783, USAA)
- $198,000 Rear-Ended By Speeding Car (#200772, USAA)
- $197,000 Teen Driver Rear-Ends Family With Four Children (#200468, Progressive)
- $196,000 Confidential Case Details (#200057, Carolina Casualty)
- $190,000 Rear-Ended At Stop Sign (#200307, Pemco)
- $187,390 Confidential Case Details (#200625, Farmers)
- $185,000 Injured When Sideswiped By A Van (#201116, GEICO)
- $180,000 Rear-Ended When Stopped For School Bus (#200605, Allstate)
- $180,000 T-Boned By SUV In Parking Lot (#200581, Sentry Insurance)
- $180,000 Rear-Ended At Stop Light (#200528, State Farm)
- $175,048 Injured In Head-On Crash At Stop Light (#200720, Allstate)
- $170,000 Rear-Ended While Stopped (#200591, Allstate)
- $168,000 Hit By Speeding Driver On 520 Near I-405 (#200786, Middlesex)
- $166,000 Hit By Car Backing Up (#200353, Progressive)
- $165,000 Injured In Rear-End Collision (#200178, Progressive)
- $161,000 Injured In Head-On Motor Vehicle Accident (#200459, GEICO)
- $160,000 At-fault Driver Fails To Yield (#200507, Pemco)
- $160,000 Sideswiped And Pushed Into Fire Hydrant (#200309, State Farm)
- $160,000 Rear-End Accident Caused By Distracted Driver (#200240, Pemco)
- $156,000 Rear-Ended By Drunk Driver At Stop Light (#200793, Progressive)
- $155,000 Hit By Driver Trying To Beat The Light (#200644, Allstate)
- $154,397 Illegal U-Turn Causes T-Bone Roll-Over Accident (#200596, Farmers)
- $151,296 Crash Caused By Driver Failing To Stop At Intersection (#200571, National General)
- $150,000 Motorcyclist Hit By Teen Driver With Teen Passengers (#200972, Progressive)
- $150,000 T-Bone While Stopped In The Turning Lane (#200964, Kemper Preferred)
- $150,000 Motor Scooter Hit By Unsafe Driver (#200935, MetLife)
- $150,000 Rear-ended By A Transport Van (#200933, Markel)
- $150,000 Teen Car In Renton (#200843, GEICO)
- $150,000 Crash Caused By Driver Running Red Light (#200758, State Farm)
- $150,000 Rear-Ended On Route 9 (#200630, Allstate)
- $150,000 Rear-Ended By Rented Moving Truck (#200624, Allstate)
- $150,000 Commercial Truck Backs Into Car (#200342, The Hartford)
- $150,000 Confidential Case Details (#200110, Chartis)
- $146,148 Rear-Ended By Drunk Driver (#200199, Safeco)
- $140,000 Redmond Car Accident (#200662, GEICO)
- $140,000 Goodwill Donation Lane Accident (#200556, USAA)
- $138,000 Car T-Boned By Red Light Running SUV (#200554, Farmers)
- $136,000 T-Boned At Intersection (#200588, State Farm)
- $136,000 Rear-Ended At On-Ramp Metered Light (#200206, Grange)
- $135,000 Rear-End Collision Accident (#200262, USAA)
- $135,000 Red-Light Running Accident (#200197, The Hartford)
- $130,000 Rear-Ended On Highway Off-Ramp (#200795, Pemco)
- $130,000 Three-Car Pile-Up Accident, Several Injured (#200708, Safeco)
- $130,000 Rear-Ended on I-405 Near I-90 Interchange (#200484, Safeco)
- $129,691 Confidential Case Details (#200377, Titan Insurance)
- $127,000 Wrongful Death Car Accident (#201238, Allstate)
- $125,000 Passenger Injured In Head-On Accident (#201032, Hartford Casualty)
- $125,000 Head-On Collision On Highway 14 (#201031, Hartford Casualty)
- $125,000 Confidential Case Details (#200398, Travelers)
- $125,000 Distracted Driver Causes Car Accident Injuries (#200043, Progressive)
- $121,033 Injured In Crash When Drunk Driver Crosses Center Line (#200622, Pemco)
- $120,000 Rear-Ended By Chevy Suburban (#200707, Allstate)
- $120,000 Drunk Driver Hits Limo (#200706, USAA)
- $120,000 Bus Passenger Accident (#200703, USAA)
- $120,000 At-Fault Driver Runs Stop Sign (#200595, American Family)
- $120,000 Red-Light Running Driver Causes T-Bone Crash (#200491, The Hartford)
- $120,000 T-Boned By Car Failing To Stop At Light (#200320, State Farm)
- $120,000 Two-Car Motor Vehicle Collison (#200314, Nationwide)
- $120,000 Rear-Ended At 35 mph (#200245, USAA)
- $120,000 Driver Distracted By Mobile Phone App Causes Crash (#200216, State Farm)
- $117,500 Rear-End Multi-Car Accident (#200239, Nationwide)
- $116,000 Rear-Ended At Stop Light In Bellevue (#200827, Allstate)
- $115,160 Two-Vehicle Motor Vehicle Collision (#200860, The Hartford)
- $114,000 Texting Driver Causes Motor Vehicle Accident (#201274, GEICO)
- $113,600 Rear-Ended While Stopped For Turning Vehicle (#200735, Liberty Mutual)
- $110,000 Two-Vehicle Side-Impact Collision (#200752, State Farm)
- $110,000 Rear-Ended On Side Of Highway While Making Repairs (#200281, Progressive)
- $110,000 Car Accident Caused By At-Fault Driver (#200270, Nationwide)
- $110,000 Injured In Crash Caused By Distracted Driver (#200249, USAA)
- $110,000 Rear-Ended Wile Stopped, Pushed Into Other Vehicles (#200140, Gallagher Bassett)
- $106,650 Confidential Case Details (#200026, Allstate)
- $105,469 T-Boned In A Parking Lot (#200726, USAA)
- $104,405 Pickup Truck Crash (#200852, Farmers)
- $102,856 Stopped At Intersection, Struck By Red-Light Running Car (#200585, State Farm)
- $100,487 Rear-Ended By Distracted Driver (#200030, State Farm)
- $100,000 T-Boned By Drunk Driver Running Stop Light (#201436, Liberty Mutual)
- $100,000 Vehicle Crash Unsafe Turn (#201428, GEICO)
- $100,000 T-Boned By Drug-Impaired Driver (#201352, Progressive)
- $100,000 Distracted Driving Accident Causes Back Injuries (#201296, Safeco)
- $100,000 Truck Accident In Grocery Store Parking Lot (#201195, Liberty Mutual)
- $100,000 Delivery Truck Accident (#201187, Progressive)
- $100,000 Car Runs Read Light Accident (#201167, State Farm)
- $100,000 Rear-Ended By Drunk Taxi Driver (#201153, Encompass)
- $100,000 Rear-Ended By Drunk Driver (#201145, GEICO)
- $100,000 Accident Caused By Vehicle That Lost A Tire (#201140, GEICO)
- $100,000 Two-Vehicle Accident On Multi-Lane Road (#201095, Farmers)
- $100,000 SUV Runs On Sidewalk (#201093, GEICO)
- $100,000 Drunk Driver Causes Accident On West Seattle Bridge (#201070, Progressive)
- $100,000 Unsafe Turn Causes Accident Crash (#201002, State Farm)
- $100,000 Rear-Ended By Distracted Highway Driver (#200924, Encompass)
- $100,000 T-Boned By Driver Failing To Yield (#200898, State Farm)
- $100,000 Rear-Ended During Slow Traffic On SR 202 (#200851, State Farm)
- $100,000 Rear-Ended In Four-Vehicle Crash (#200839, Color-Dec)
- $100,000 Rear-Ended By Distracted Driver While At Stoplight (#200822, Farmers)
- $100,000 Rear-Ended During Rain Storm (#200820, State Farm)
- $100,000 Crash Caused By Intoxicated DUI Driver (#200810, Farmers)
- $100,000 Rear-Ended At Gas Station (#200802, Oregon Mutual)
- $100,000 Freeway Collision at 60 mph (#200755, USAA)
- $100,000 Rear-Ended By Freight Truck In Stop-And-Go Traffic (#200697, Liberty Mutual)
- $100,000 Car Hit Broadside By Distracted Driver (#200674, Progressive)
- $100,000 Passenger In Vehicle Rear-Ended (#200637, Nationwide)
- $100,000 Drunk Driver Fails To Yield At Stop Sign Causing Crash (#200583, Farmers)
- $100,000 Distracted Driver Causes Car Crash (#200576, American Family)
- $100,000 Van Fails To Yield (#200549, Allstate)
- $100,000 At-Fault Driver Ran Stop Sign And T-Boned Victim (#200531, State Farm)
- $100,000 Shopping Center Parking Lot Accident (#200506, State Farm)
- $100,000 Rear-Ended In Microsoft Campus Parking Log (#200360, Ameriprise)
- $100,000 Chain Reaction Multi-Car Rear-End Accident (#200347, Safeco)
- $100,000 Car Rear-Ended At Red Light (#200317, USAA)
- $100,000 Distracted Driver Causes Motor Vehicle Accident (#200235, Confidential)
- $100,000 Rear-Ended Twice By Same Truck (#200225, Safeco)
- $100,000 Injured While Sitting In Rear-Ended Parked Car (#200210, Progressive)
- $100,000 Rear-End Accident Caused By Texting Driver (#200195, Insurance Corporation of British Columbia)
- $100,000 Distracted Driver Causes Injury Accident (#200185, GEICO)
- $100,000 Accident Caused By Driver Wearing Headphones (#200160, Progressive)
- See More Car Accident Settlements