Types of Medical Malpractice
Proving a medical malpractice case is much different and more complex than with other personal injury claims. The facts surrounding your claim are based on past medical records and testimony from medical experts who are familiar with your type of case.
A “complex” case type simply means that expert testimony and medical records are a vital component to proving that the healthcare professional responsible for treating you did act negligently. The combination of strong medical evidence and qualified expert testimony gives victims the best possible chance of financial recovery.
Clear-Cut Case Types
Complex Case Types
- Post-operation infections
- Dental mistakes
- Falls in hospitals or nursing homes
- Failure to monitor a patient
- Long-term treatment disputes
- Nursing home and elderly care incidents
News and Information about Swedish Health Services
- Lawsuit Filed Against Swedish After Patient Suffers Injuries During Post-Surgical Care
- Jury Awards $5.4 Million After Misdiagnosis in Swedish ER
- Swedish Medical Centers Face ER Overcharging Class Action Lawsuit
- Swedish Medical Center Sued for Setting Patient's Head on Fire
Medical Malpractice Victims - Free Case Review
If you or a loved one has suffered as a result of medical malpractice or another form of medical negligence at Swedish Hospital, it may be in your best interests to consult with an experienced attorney who has experience handling medical malpractice claims. The attorneys at Davis Law Group offer a free legal consultation to malpractice victims and can help you better understand your legal rights and options regarding legal action for your case.
Use the confidential medical malpractice questionnaire on this page to have your case personally reviewed by our award-winning legal team. If we believe we can help improve the chances of a favorable outcome to your case, our attorneys will meet with you for a free legal consultation at your convenience.