Medical Mistakes at Swedish Hospital
Swedish Hospital is the largest healthcare provider in the Greater Seattle area. It has four hospital campuses (First Hill, Cherry Hill, Ballard and Edmonds) as well as emergency departments and care facilities in Issaquah, Redmond and Mill Creek. Swedish Hospital successfully treats more patients than any other hospital in the Puget Sound area. But this large volume means that there are inevitable incidents involving medical malpractice or hospital negligence. In fact, there are medical malpractice and negligence cases at Swedish Hospital every year.
Types of Medical Malpractice
Proving a medical malpractice case is much different and more complex than with other personal injury claims. The facts surrounding your claim are based on past medical records and testimony from medical experts who are familiar with your type of case.
A “complex” case type simply means that expert testimony and medical records are a vital component to proving that the healthcare professional responsible for treating you did act negligently. The combination of strong medical evidence and qualified expert testimony gives victims the best possible chance of financial recovery.
Clear-Cut Case Types
Complex Case Types
- Post-operation infections
- Dental mistakes
- Falls in hospitals or nursing homes
- Failure to monitor a patient
- Long-term treatment disputes
- Nursing home and elderly care incidents
News and Information about Swedish Health Services
- Lawsuit Filed Against Swedish After Patient Suffers Injuries During Post-Surgical Care
- Jury Awards $5.4 Million After Misdiagnosis in Swedish ER
- Swedish Medical Centers Face ER Overcharging Class Action Lawsuit
- Swedish Medical Center Sued for Setting Patient's Head on Fire