If you or a family member has suffered as the result of a mass transit accident in Washington state, the Davis Law Group can help you. We help people injured in bus and mass transit accidents recover the fair compensation they deserve for their injuries and other losses.
People who take advantage of public and private transportation systems, such as ferries, street cars, buses, taxis, limos, and shuttles expect those systems to be safe. But operator error, mechanical failures, and other dangerous conditions contribute to multiple accidents involving Seattle and Puget Sound area transportation systems each year.
- Bus Accidents: School bus accidents, King County Meto bus accidents, Sound Transit bus accidents, Community Transit, vanpool, vanshare, carpool, accessible services, etc.
- Private Transportation Systems: shuttle buses, taxis, limos, Microsoft Connector, Shuttle Express, Airporter Shuttle, Grey Line, etc.
- Ferry Accidents: Washington State Ferries, Elliot Bay Water Taxi, Victoria Clipper Ferry Service, Argosy Cruises, Puget Sound Express, Ride The Duck, etc.
- Street Car/Trolley Accidents: South Lake Union Trolley accidents, Seattle Streetcar, etc.
- Other Mass Transit Accidents: Seattle Monorail, Link Light Rail, Sound Transit Light Rail, etc.
Washington State Bus Crash Statistics
Although bus and mass transit accident statistics take time to be updated and can be hard to come by, below are some annual average figures for these types of collisions in Washington state:
- 143 Buses Involved in Non-Fatal Crashes
- 28 Buses Involved in Injury Crashes
- 53 Injuries in Crashes Involving Buses
Law Firm Representing Transportation Accident Victims - Free Consultation
Were you seriously injured by bus, taxi, or mass transit collision in Washington state? Want to know if you have a legal case? Want to know what your case is worth? Want compensation for your injuries? Want justice for your loved ones? Want to make sure the same thing doesn’t happen to someone else? Get the legal aid that you need.
Our office is conveniently located in downtown Seattle, and we work on a contingency fee basis. That means you don't owe attorney fees unless we recover compensation for you and your loved ones. Having substantial experience with transit claims and often trying these kinds of cases in court, the Davis Law Group has the skill, expertise, and resources to help you and your family recover.