Lawsuits, Settlements & Verdicts for Bus & Mass Transit Accidents
If you or a family member has suffered as the result of a mass transit accident in Washington state, Davis Law Group can help you. We help people injured in bus and mass transit accidents recover the fair compensation they deserve for their injuries and other losses.
People who take advantage of public and private transportation systems, such as ferries, street cars, buses, taxis, limos, and shuttles expect those systems to be safe. But operator error, mechanical failures, and other dangerous conditions contribute to multiple accidents involving Seattle and Puget Sound area transportation systems each year.
- Bus Accidents: Ride The Ducks Vehicles, School Bus Accidents, King County Meto Bus Accidents, Sound Transit bus accidents, Community Transit, Vanpool, Vanshare, Accessible Services, etc.
- Private Transportation Systems: Carpool, Shuttle Vuses, Taxis, Limos, Microsoft Connector, Shuttle Express, Airporter Shuttle, Grey Line, etc.
- Ferry Accidents: Washington State Ferries, Elliot Bay Water Taxi, Victoria Clipper Ferry Service, Argosy Cruises, Puget Sound Express, Ride The Duck, etc.
- Street Car/Trolley Accidents: South Lake Union Trolley Accidents, Seattle Streetcar, etc.
- Other Mass Transit Accidents: Seattle Monorail, Link Light Rail, Sound Transit Light Rail, etc.
Bus Accident Attorney Chris Davis In The News
As a prominent personal injury lawyer with experience in handling bus accident claims, attorney Chris Davis's expert opinion is often featured by local media covering transportation-related issues and incidents.
Your Mass Transit Accident Questions Answered, Your Legal Options Explained
If you have been injured in a mass transit accident, it may be in your best interest to consult with an attorney who is experienced in handling bus accident claims. Attorney Chris Davis and the legal team at Davis Law Group have years of experience handling public transportation accidents across Washington state. Call 206-727-4000 for a free, no-obligation consultation.
Washington State Bus Crash Statistics
Although bus and mass transit accident statistics take time to be updated and can be hard to come by, below are some annual average figures for these types of collisions in Washington state:
- 143 Buses Involved in Non-Fatal Crashes
- 28 Buses Involved in Injury Crashes
- 53 Injuries in Crashes Involving Buses