Injured in a Bus, Shuttle or Taxi Accident in Washington State?
If you or a family member has suffered as the result of a mass transit accident in Washington state, Seattle bus accident attorney Chris Davis and the Davis Law Group, P.S. can help you. We help injured bus and mass transit passengers recover the just and fair compensation for their injuries.
People that take advantage of public and private transportation systems, such as ferries, street cars, buses, taxis, limos, and shuttles expect those systems to be safe. But operator error, mechanical failures and other dangerous conditions contribute to numerous accidents involving Seattle and Puget Sound area public and private transit systems each year.
- Bus Accidents: School bus accidents, King County Meto bus accidents, Sound Transit bus accidents, Community Transit, vanpool, vanshare, carpool, accessible services, etc.
- Private Transportation Systems: shuttle buses, taxis, limos, Microsoft Connector, Shuttle Express, Airporter Shuttle, Grey Line, etc.
- Ferry Accidents: Washington State Ferries, Elliot Bay Water Taxi, Victoria Clipper Ferry Service, Argosy Cruises, Puget Sound Express, Ride The Duck, etc.
- Street Car/Trolley Accidents: South Lake Union Trolley accidents, Seattle Streetcar, etc.
- Other Mass Transit Accidents: Seattle Monorail, Link Light Rail, Sound Transit Light Rail, etc.
Washington State Bus Crash Statistics for 2009
- 143 Buses Involved in Non-Fatal Crashes
- 28 Buses Involved in Injury Crashes
- 53 Injuries in Crashes Involving Buses
Law Firm Representing Transportation Accident Victims - Free Consultation
Seriously injured by bus, taxi or mass transit collision in Washington state? Want to know if you have a legal case? Want to know what your case is worth? Want compensation for your injuries? Want justice for your loved ones? Want to make sure the same thing doesn’t happen to someone else?
Get the legal aid that you need. Call attorney Chris Davis at Davis Law Group. The call is free. The advice may be priceless.
Call 206-727-4000 now for a FREE legal consultation regarding your transportation accident case. We have meeting space in Seattle, Bellevue, Mercer Island and Renton to serve accident victims all over Washington State. Yes, we can arrange to have someone come to you if you are unable to visit one of our offices.
Providing Legal Aid to Accident Victims in Seattle, Everett, Bellevue, Tacoma and across WA State
We can help whether you live in Auburn, Bellevue, Bellingham, Bremerton, Cascade, Edmonds, Everett, Federal Way, Kennewick, Kent, Kirkland, Lakewood, Longview, Olympia, Redmond, Renton, Richland, Seattle, Shoreline, Spokane, Tacoma, Vancouver, Yakima or the greater Seattle area. Having substantial experience with transit claims and often trying these kinds of cases in court, the Davis Law Group has the skill, expertise and Seattle bus accident attorneys necessary to help you.