When the Dog Bites: The Essential Guide to Dog Bite Claims in Washington
A part of the Washington Accident BookTM series.
by Christopher M. Davis, Attorney at Law
Price: FREE for Qualifying Dog Bite Victims in Washington State
Shipping: FREE No Shipping Cost
Handling: FREE No Handling Charges
Usually ships within 24 hours
Special Note: Digital version (pdf) available immediately on order confirmation page.
You Will Learn...
- Learn if you actually have a legal claim for injuries sustained from a dog bite:
- Find out who can be declared negligent in a dog bite case;
- Understand the statute of limitations for animal attack cases in Washington state;
- Gain valuable insight into how insurance companies deal with dog bite claims;
- Learn the common considerations for dog bite and animal attack claims;
- And much, much, more….
Over 80+ pages of important legal information that animal attack vicitms in Washington state need to make sure they are fairly compensated for their injuries.
- Paperback: 84 pages
- Publisher: Word Association (December 23, 2008)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1595713522
- ISBN-13: 978-1595713520
- Product Dimensions: 8.2 x 5.4 x 0.4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 4 ounces
Washington State Dog Bite Law Book Table Of Contents
Chapter One - Basic Facts About Dog Bite Injuries
Chapter Two - Washington State’s Dog Bite Statute
Chapter Three - Washington State Common Law Liability of Dog Owners
Chapter Four - Nine Mistakes Dog Bite Victims Should Avoid
Chapter Five - When Dog Owners Commit a Crime
Chapter Six - Children and Dog Bites
Chapter Seven - Determining the Value of a Dog Bite Case
Chapter Eight - The Legal Process for Dog Bite Cases
Chapter Nine - Breed Ban Laws – Do They Work?
Chapter Ten - Concerns About Insurance
Chapter Eleven - The Advantages of Hiring a Lawyer
Chapter Twelve - Why I Wrote This Book