Wheels of Justice: The Essential Guide to Bicycle Accident Law in Washington State
A part of the Washington Accident BookTM series.
by Christopher M. Davis, Attorney at Law
$15.99 Absolutely FREE for Bicycle Accident Victims in Washington State Eligibility Information
Shipping: FREE No Shipping Cost
Handling: FREE No Handling Charges
Usually ships within 24 hours
Special Note: Digital version (pdf) available immediately on order confirmation page.
In Wheels of Justice: The Essential Guide to Bicycle Accident Law in Washington State, Davis offers basic facts about typical accident claims involving cyclists; defines the legal and settlement process for bicycle accident claims; gives tips on dealing with insurance companies; offers insight into how bicycle accident injury claims are valued; and discusses common questions and legal issues that are often present in bicycle collision cases, as well as the common pitfalls and traps to avoid. Davis also helps cyclists understand the pros and cons of hiring an attorney to represent their case.
Read Wheels of Justice to:
- Learn if you actually have a legal claim for injuries after a bicycle accident;
- Find out who can be at-fault: the cyclist, the vehicle driver, or other parties;
- Understand the statute of limitations for bicycle accident cases in Washington;
- Gain valuable insight into how insurance companies handle bicycle accident claims;
- And learn the considerations when a bicycle accident results in a brain injury.
- Paperback: 114 pages
- Publisher: Word Association (2011)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1595716971
- ISBN-13: 978-1595716972
- Product Dimensions: 8.1 x 5.4 x 0.3 inches
- Shipping Weight: 4.8 ounces
Table Of Contents
- Chapter One - Bicycle Accidents Happen
- Chapter Two - The Law is NOT 'As Seen on TV'
- Chapter Three - You've Been in a Bicyle Accident:What Now?
- Chapter Four - How Do You Know If You Have a Legal Claim?
- Chapter Five - Bicycle Accident Law
- Chapter Six - Bicycle Accidents & Children
- Chapter Seven - How Insurance Applies To Bicycle Accident Cases
- Chapter Eight - The Litigation Process
- Chapter Nine - The Advantages of Hiring a Lawyer
- Chapter Ten - Important Resources for Bicycle Accident Victims