Free Book: 'Right of Way: The Essential Guide to Pedestrian Accident Law In Washington State'
by Christopher M. Davis, Attorney at Law
The Pedestrian Accident Law Book
This book helps pedestrian accident victims understand their legal rights.
In Right of Way: The Essential Guide to Pedestrian Accident Law in Washington State, attorney Chris Davis offers basic facts about typical accident claims involving pedestrians; defines the legal and settlement process for crosswalk accident claims; gives tips on dealing with insurance companies; offers insight into how pedestrian claims are valued; and discusses common questions and legal issues that are often present in cases involving pedestrians, as well as the common pitfalls and traps to avoid. Davis also helps pedestrian accident victims understand the pros and cons of hiring an attorney to represent their child.
Read Right of Way to:
- Learn if you actually have a legal claim for injuries sustained in a pedestrian / crosswalk accident.
- Find out who can be declared negligent; the vehicle driver, you, other parties, etc.
- Understand the statute of limitations for accident cases in Washington state.
- Become acquainted with the considerations involved with accidents that do not happen in a marked crossing.
- Gain valuable insight into how insurance companies deal with pedestrian collision claims.
- Learn the considerations when injuries include traumatic brain injury and how to prove TBI.
- Understand the impact of minor settlement on government assistance or other types of benefits.
- Paperback: 122 pages
- Publisher: Word Association (2011)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 159571698X
- ISBN-13: 978-1595716989
- Product Dimensions: 8.1 x 5.4 x 0.3 inches
- Shipping Weight: 4.8 ounces
$15.99 FREE for Accident Victims in Washington State
Shipping: FREE No Shipping Cost
Handling: FREE No Handling Charges
Usually ships within 24 hours
Special Note: Digital version (pdf) will be provided as email attachment.