Long Haul to Justice: The Accident Victim's Guide To Semi-Truck Injury Claims
A part of the Washington Accident BookTM series.
by Christopher M. Davis, Attorney at Law
Special Note: Digital version (pdf) available immediately via email.
Long Haul to Justice: The Accident Victim's Guide To Semi-Truck Injury Claims is intended to help motor vehicle accident victims who have been injured in a semi truck collision Washington State. The book addresses various aspects of the insurance claims and civil litigation processes that are common in semi-truck accident cases.
Written by: Christopher M. Davis
Usually ships within 24 hours
You Will Learn...
- How semi-truck accident and personal injury claims are valued;
- The steps in the personal injury claims process;
- Why it's extremely difficult to settle these claims without a lawyer;
- How to interact with your doctors after an accident;
- What an experienced personal injury attorney can do for you;
- How to choose an experienced and qualified semi-truck accident attorney for your accident claim;
- And much, much more!
This book will also take you through the investigation and claims process after a semi-truck accident and what you need to know about lawsuits and the legal process. It's filled with important legal information that accident victims in Washington state need to make sure they are fairly compensated for their injuries.