Little Kids, Big Accidents: What Every Parent Should Know About Children And Accidents
by Christopher M. Davis, Attorney at Law
The Child Injury Law Book
This book helps parents understand their child's legal rights after an accident.
In Little Kids, Big Accidents: What Every Parent Should Know About Children & Accidents Davis offers basic facts about typical accident claims involving children; defines the legal and settlement process for child injury claims; gives tips on dealing with insurance companies; offers insight into how to determine the value of a child injury claim; and discusses common questions and legal issues that are often present in cases involving children. Davis also helps parents understand the pros and cons of hiring an attorney to represent their child.
- Learn if you actually have a legal claim for injuries sustained by your child.
- Find out who can be declared negligent; the child, the parents, other parties, etc.
- Understand the statute of limitations for accident cases in Washington state.
- Become acquainted with the considerations involved with children testifying in court.
- Gain valuable insight into how insurance companies deal with child accident claims.
- Learn the considerations when injuries include traumatic brain injury and how to prove TBI.
- Discover how Washington state’s wrongful death law applies to cases involving a child.
- Learn the common considerations for dog bite and animal attack claims.
- Become familiar with the role of settlement guardian ad litem (SGAL).
- Understand the impact of minor settlement on government assistance or other types of benefits.
- And much, much, more…
Over 100+ pages of important legal information that the parents of child injury victims in Washington state need to make sure they are fairly compensated for their injuries.
$15.99 Absolutely FREE for Qualifying Parents of Children Injured in Accidents in Washington State Eligibility Information
Shipping: FREE No Shipping Cost
Handling: FREE No Handling Charges
Usually ships within 24 hours
Special Note: Digital version (pdf) available immediately on order confirmation page.
- Paperback: 103 pages
- Publisher: Word Association (October 29, 2008)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1595713344
- ISBN-13: 978-1595713346
- Product Dimensions: 8.1 x 5.4 x 0.3 inches
- Shipping Weight: 4.8 ounces
Table Of Contents
Chapter One - Basic Facts: Children and Accidents
Chapter Two - Important Legal Ramifications in Child Injury Cases
Chapter Three - Dealing With the Insurance Company
Chapter Four - Children and Traumatic Brain Injury
Chapter Five - The Legal Process for Child Injury Claims
Chapter Six - The Wrongful Death of a Child
Chapter Seven - Children and Dog Bites
Chapter Eight - The Settlement Process for a Child’s Injury Claim
Chapter Nine - Determining the Value of a Child’s Injury Claim
Chapter Ten - Signing a Pre-Injury Release Document on Behalf of a Child
Chapter Eleven - Resources Available to Injured Children
Chapter Twelve - The Benefits of Hiring a Lawyer
Chapter Thirteen - Why I Wrote This Book