Brain Injury Law: A Reference Guide For TBI Accident Victims
by Christopher M. Davis, Attorney at Law
The Washington Brain Injury Law Book
This is the original Washington Accident BookTM that helps injury victims understand their legal rights.
Brain Injury Law: A Reference Guide For TBI Accident Victims is intended to help accident victims who have sustained a traumatic brain injury in Washington State. The book addresses various aspects of insurance claims and civil litigation processes that are common in brain injury cases.
$15.99 Absolutely FREE for brain injury victims and their families in Washington State
Shipping: FREE No Shipping Cost
Handling: FREE No Handling Charges
Usually ships within 24 hours
Special Note: Digital version (pdf) available immediately on order confirmation page.
You Will Learn...
- The common causes and symptoms of traumatic brain injuries;
- How to establish proof of damages in a case involving a traumatic brain injury;
- How traumatic brain injury claims are valued;
- The steps in the personal injury claims process;
- Why it's extremely difficult to settle these claims without a lawyer;
- How to interact with your doctors after an accident;
- What an experienced personal injury attorney can do for you;
- How to choose an experienced and qualified attorney for your accident claim;
- And much, much more!
This book will also take you through the investigation and claims process after an accident involving a traumatic brain injury and what you need to know about lawsuits and the legal process. It's filled with important legal information that accident victims in Washington state need to make sure they are fairly compensated for their injuries.