The Ten Biggest Mistakes That Can Wreck Your Washington Accident Case
The ORIGINAL Washington State Injury Law Guide
FREE BOOK FOR ACCIDENT VICTIMS
Special Note: Digital version (pdf) available immediately on order confirmation page.
Price: FREE for Qualifing Car Accident Victims in Washington State Eligibility Information
Shipping: FREE No Shipping Cost
Handling: FREE No Handling Charges
Usually ships within 24 hours
You Will Learn...
- How car accident and personal injury claims are valued;
- The steps in the personal injury claims process;
- How to settle your claim on your own (if you choose);
- How to interact with your doctors after an accident;
- How to interact with insurance adjustors;
- How to know whether you should retain a personal injury attorney;
- What an experienced personal injury attorney can do for you;
- How to choose an experienced and qualified car accident attorney for your accident claim;
- And much, much more!
This book will also help you to determine if you actually need a personal injury lawyer, how to hire an attorney, and what you need to know about lawsuits and the legal process. It's filled with over 90 pages of important legal information that accident vicitms in Washington state need to make sure they are fairly compensated for their injuries.
Table Of Contents
Chapter One - What is a Personal Injury or Accident Case?
Chapter Two - You Entered Into a War Zone As Soon As You Were Injured.
Chapter Three - Do You Really Need An Attorney for Your Accident Case?
Chapter Four - How Do You Determine the Value of a Personal Injury Case?
Chapter Five - The Legal Process for Personal Injury Cases.
Chapter Six - How to Choose the Right Attorney for Your Accident Case.
Chapter Seven - What You Need to Know About Lawyer Advertising.
Chapter Eight - What a Personal Injury Lawyer Can Do For You.
Chapter Nine - The Ten Biggest Mistakes That Can Wreck Your Washington Accident Case.
Chapter Ten - “Top Ten Myths” Lists.
Chapter Eleven - Questions About Insurance.
Chapter Twelve - What You and Juries Don’t Know.
Chapter Thirteen - Why I Wrote This Book