When the Dog Bites: The Essential Guide to Dog Bite Claims in Washington
by Christopher M. Davis, Attorney at Law
The Dog Bite Law Book
This book helps dog attack victims understand their legal rights.
Price: FREE for qualifying dog bite victims in Washington State
Shipping: FREE No Shipping Cost
Handling: FREE No Handling Charges
Usually ships within 24 hours
Special Note: Digital version (pdf) available immediately on order confirmation page.
You Will Learn...
- Learn if you actually have a legal claim for injuries sustained from a dog bite:
- Find out who can be declared negligent in a dog bite case;
- Understand the statute of limitations for animal attack cases in Washington state;
- Gain valuable insight into how insurance companies deal with dog bite claims;
- Learn the common considerations for dog bite and animal attack claims;
- And much, much, more….
Over 80+ pages of important legal information that animal attack victims in Washington state need to make sure they are fairly compensated for their injuries.
- Paperback: 84 pages
- Publisher: Word Association (December 23, 2008)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1595713522
- ISBN-13: 978-1595713520
- Product Dimensions: 8.2 x 5.4 x 0.4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 4 ounces
Table Of Contents
Chapter One - Basic Facts About Dog Bite Injuries
Chapter Two - Washington State’s Dog Bite Statute
Chapter Three - Washington State Common Law Liability of Dog Owners
Chapter Four - Nine Mistakes Dog Bite Victims Should Avoid
Chapter Five - When Dog Owners Commit a Crime
Chapter Six - Children and Dog Bites
Chapter Seven - Determining the Value of a Dog Bite Case
Chapter Eight - The Legal Process for Dog Bite Cases
Chapter Nine - Breed Ban Laws – Do They Work?
Chapter Ten - Concerns About Insurance
Chapter Eleven - The Advantages of Hiring a Lawyer
Chapter Twelve - Why I Wrote This Book