Free Washington State Drunk Driving Collision Victim Handbook
by Christopher M. Davis, Attorney at Law
Drunk Driving Victim's Legal Guide
This booklet helps drunk driving victims understand their legal rights.
The Washington State Drunk Driving Collision Victim Handbook was written to help educate victims of drunk driving (DUI) and drug-impaired driving collisions throughout the state of Washington. Seattle attorney Chris Davis wrote the book in 2010 as part of the Washington Accident Books™ series and has provided it free of charge to countless victims across the state ever since.
The book was designed to accompany The Ten Biggest Mistakes That Can Wreck Your Washington Accident Case, which was Mr. Davis's original free legal guide on car accident claims in Washington. Specifically, the handbook serves to answer additional questions about car accident claims and the legal process when the at-fault driver was found to be under the influence of alcohol or drugs at the time of the crash.
In this book, readers can expect to learn:
- Statistics about car accidents involving drugs and alcohol;
- The criminal and civil implications involved in a DUI collision;
- Davis Law Group's commitment to Mothers Against Drunk Driving (MADD);
- How DUI accident victims can receive compensation for their injuries;
- How loved ones can receive compensation after a fatal DUI collision;
- Who may potentially be held liable for a DUI-related crash;
- What role ignition interlock devices and other technology play in preventing DUI collisions;
- And much, much more!
Price: FREE for Families of Fatal Accident Victims in Washington State
Shipping: FREE No Shipping Cost
Handling: FREE No Handling Charges
Usually ships within 24 hours