Road to Justice: A Legal Guide to Motorcycle Accident Claims
by Christopher M. Davis, Attorney at Law
Road to Justice: A Legal Guide to Motorcycle Accident Claims is intended to help injured victims who have been injured in motorcycle accidents in Washington State. The book addresses various aspects of the insurance claims and civil litigation processes that are common in motorcycle accident injury cases. This book helps motorcycle accident victims understand their legal rights.
Price: FREE for motorcycle accident victims in Washington State
Shipping & Handling: FREE - Usually ships within 24 hours
Special Note: Digital ebook version (pdf) available immediately on order confirmation page.
- How motorcycle accident and personal injury claims are valued;
- The steps in the personal injury claims process;
- How to settle your claim on your own (if you choose);
- How to interact with your doctors after an accident;
- How to interact with insurance adjustors;
- How to know whether you should retain a personal injury attorney;
- What an experienced personal injury attorney can do for you;
- How to choose an experienced and qualified motorcycle accident attorney for your accident claim;
- And much, much more!
This book will also help you to determine if you actually need a personal injury lawyer, how to hire an attorney, and what you need to know about lawsuits and the legal process. It's filled with important legal information that accident victims in Washington state need to make sure they are fairly compensated for their injuries.