Bulk Order: The Ten Biggest Mistakes That Can Wreck Your Washington Accident Case
The ORIGINAL Washington Injury Guide
This form is for bulk orders of books for mechanics, health care professionals, professional caretakers, and traffic safety professionals. If you are looking for a single book for personal use, use this form instead.
The Ten Biggest Mistakes That Can Wreck Your Washington Accident Case is intended to help accident victims who have been injured in Washington State. The book addresses various aspects of the insurance claims and civil litigation processes that are common in personal injury cases. It covers a wide array of accident claims topics such as, “What is a Personal Injury or Accident Case?”, “How Do You Determine the Value of a Personal Injury Case?”, and “Do you really need an attorney?” The book also details how to work with a claims adjustor, medical treatment considerations, and the different avenues of the legal process such as mandatory arbitration.
Price: FREE for Qualifing Car Accident Victims in Washington State Eligibility Information
Shipping: FREE No Shipping Cost
Handling: FREE No Handling Charges
Usually ships within 24 hours
- How car accident and personal injury claims are valued;
- The steps in the personal injury claims process;
- How to settle your claim on your own (if you choose);
- How to interact with your doctors after an accident;
- How to interact with insurance adjustors;
- How to know whether you should retain a personal injury attorney;
- What an experienced personal injury attorney can do for you;
- How to choose an experienced and qualified car accident attorney for your accident claim;
- And much, much more!
- This book will also help you to determine if you actually need a personal injury lawyer; learn how to hire an attorney.
- The book also covers what you need to know about lawsuits and the legal process.
Over 90+ pages of important legal information that accident vicitms in Washington state need to make sure they are fairly compensated for their injuries.
Read reviews of Davis Law Group: