Commercial Vehicle, Cargo Transport & Delivery Van Accident Claims & Lawsuits
Commerical vehicle accidents are relatively common because delivery drivers are under extreme pressure to deliver their cargo as quickly as possible. Efforts to get the job done quickly can lead to negligent and careless actions, and cause serious accidents.
The attorneys at the Davis Law Group represent those injured by corporate or company-owned vehicles, delivery trucks, transportation service vehicles, and semi-trucks in Washington state. Our experienced lawyers are very are familiar with the liability issues involved in commerical vehicle accidents involving large trucks, service trucks, freight shipping trucks and delivery vehicles. Because of the number of stops in busy areas, UPS, FedEx and other delivery vehicles are frequently involved in accidents.
Your Questions Answered, Your Legal Options Explained
Have you or a loved one been injured in an accident involving a commercial vehicle or delivery truck (UPS, FedEx or other delivery vehicle) in Washington state? Our legal staff is here to help you better understand your legal rights so you can start your journey to justice. Call Davis Law Group at 206-727-4000 or use the contact form on this page to schedule a free consultation.
Commercial Vehicle Attorney In The News
As a prominent personal injury lawyer with experience in handling commercial vehicle accident claims, attorney Chris Davis's expert opinion is often featured by local media covering commercial vehicle safety issues and incidents.
Common Causes of Commercial Truck Accidents
- Failure of driver to set the truck’s parking brake during a delivery
- Driver backing up the delivery truck after passing the desired address
- Drivers making sudden stops or quick left turns
- Failure to yield while merging in to traffic
- Poorly trained drivers
Below are just a few of the many commercial vehicle accident cases that have been successfully resolved by Davis Law Group.
- $3,000,000 Settlement for Victims of Double Fatality Crash Read The Client Story
- $1,550,000 Rear-End Accident Caused By Delivery Truck (Case No. 200696, Insurance Company: Liberty Mutual)
- $1,500,000 Pedestrian Struck In Crosswalk By Delivery Truck (Case No. 200668, Insurance Company: Confidential)
- $300,000 Settlement in Asleep-At-The-Wheel Delivery Truck Accident
- $298,365 Delivery Truck Causes Accident (Case No. 200306, Insurance Company: The Hartford)
- $200,000 Pedestrian Struck By Commercial Vehicle In Parking Lot (Case No. 200829, Insurance Company: Allstate)
- $150,000 Rear-Ended By A Transport Van (Case No. 200933, Insurance Company: Markel)
- $150,000 Commercial Truck Backs Into Car (Case No. 200342, Insurance Company: The Hartford)
- $100,000 Pedestrian Hit By Delivery Truck (Case No. 201187, Insurance Company: Progressive)
- $70,000 Commercial Truck Turns Into Car (Case No. 201098, Insurance Company: Nationwide)
- $68,000 Delivery Truck Hits Another Commercial Vehicle (Case No. 200636, Insurance Company: State Farm)
- $66,000 Commercial Vehicle Causes Motor Vehicle Accident (Case No. 200841, Insurance Company: Farmers)
- $56,000 Crash Caused By Pizza Delivery Vehicle (Case No. 200847, Insurance Company: Pemco)