Chris Davis is the Seattle book attorney. In 2007 Davis released his first book The Ten Biggest Mistakes That Can Wreck Your Washington Accident Case. As a public service, the book is free to any car accident victim that requests a copy. Each month hundreds of injury victims find priceless information within its pages. Thousands of car accident sufferers every year use the tips and tricks in the book to increase their insurance settlements on their own or with the assistance of an attorney.
Davis later authored several more Washington law books which are also available for free to anyone who needs them including:
• Wrongful Death in Washington State: The Essential Guide To Wrongful Death Law in Washington State
• When The Dog Bites: The Essential Guide To Dog Bite Claims in Washington State;
• Little Kids, Big Accidents: What Every Parent Should Know About Children & Accidents;
• Washington Injury Law: A Reference Guide for Accident Victims;
• Right of Way: The Essential Guide to Pedestrian Accident Law in Washington State;
• Wheels of Justice: The Essential Guide to Bicycle Accident Law in Washington State
These books, like Davis’ first book, have helped thousands of injured Washingtonians get the justice they deserve.
The Copy Cat Effect: Often Copied, Never Duplicated
In the years that followed Chris Davis becoming Washington’s book lawyer many other attorneys have followed his lead and authored their own books. Although often copied Davis’ books have not been duplicated. These books lack the breadth and depth of Davis’ original Washington injury law books and anyone who does a comparison can quickly see that these are mere ‘copy cats’. Some of these books include:
• The Truth About Buying Washington Auto Insurance by Jason Epstein
• The Truth About Washington Auto Accidents by Jason Epstein
• The Truth About Washington Motorcycle Accidents by Jason Epstein
• In Case of Death by Jason Epstein
• Auto Accident & Personal Injury Claims by JP Pendergast
• The Guide To Washington Injury Cases by Scott McDonald
• 7 Biggest Mistakes That Can Wreck Your Washington Motorcycle Accident Case by Scott McDonald
Seattle Lawyer Books: Get Your Free Copy
If you or a family member have been injured in an accident and are seeking information about your legal rights, accept no substitutes. Get your own copy of one of the REAL Washington accident books from the book lawyer, Chris Davis. Visit www.WashingtonAccidentBooks.com.