Award-winning Seattle personal injury attorney Chris Davis founded Davis Law Group, P.S. in 1994 on a set of simple, common-sense principles. Today these principles represent the foundation of The Davis Law Group Advantage: a Code of Ethics, our No-Fee Guarantee, and the Client Bill of Rights.
Code of Ethics - Attorney-Client Privilege
All attorneys are governed by a higher standard called the Code of Ethics. We believe as attorneys we must live by these ethics in all that we do and say. Among these ethics is one specific right your lawyer is obligated to provide: attorney-client privilege.
This privilege means that a lawyer, or any member of his or her staff, cannot reveal most things you say or show to your lawyer. This is true if you have hired that lawyer or just talked with a lawyer and communicated certain information. There are exceptions to this privilege if a client reveals plans to perform an illegal action like lying under oath.
Contingency Fees: Our 'No-Win, No-Fee' Guarantee
The cost of legal services is always a major concern for people who have been injured in an accident and may have financial issues or may be unable to work. We offer our legal services on a contingency fee basis, meaning you do not owe or pay any attorney's fees until we successfully resolve your case.
A contingency fee provides additional incentive for our team to achieve the best possible results for our clients, and it also eliminates the need for you and your family to spend thousands of dollars out-of-pocket to hire a qualified personal injury attorney. Put simply, if we are unable to successfully recover financial compensation for you and your loved ones, you will not owe attorney's fees.
Client Bill of Rights
Davis Law Group is committed to the highest standard in legal representation. Our mission is to provide the highest possible level of legal representation and client service to our clients and their loved ones. Below is a list of our "Client Bill of Rights," meaning that we believe each and every one of our clients has the following rights:
- Right to easily get answers and help when you or a loved one is injured;
- Right to a free legal consultation if we believe our services would benefit you;
- Right to attorney-client privilege;
- Right to have your legal rights and options explained clearly without legalese;
- Right to expect competence from our firm and all who work here;
- Right to know the truth about your case;
- Right to be updated regularly in a timely manner about the progress of your case;
- Right to a fair, clearly-written fee agreement with our firm;
- Right to a fair fee for the work we do;
- And the right to make the ultimate decision on your case.
The Davis Law Group reputation is a product of our firm's ability to abide by the "Client Bill of Rights" and live up to our mission statement. If you have any questions about the promises we make to our clients or would like to have your case reviewed free of charge, please use the contact form on this page or call (206) 727-4000 today to speak with someone from our legal team.