Only resumes in pdf format will be considered.
Law Office Receptionist
Davis Law Group is seeking an exceptional front office administrator/receptionist to answer phones, route calls, and offer administrative support.
Please note: due to the number of resumes received for this position, a reply from our office will be delayed. We appreciate both your interest and understanding.
- Someone who can answer a busy multi-line phone and ALWAYS sound professional, confident and friendly.
- Someone who never gets flustered or frustrated.
- Someone who can be professional under pressure.
- Someone who will welcome customers that visit the office as if they were honored guests.
- Someone who is capable of keeping client, employee, and office confidences
- Someone who is a multi-tasking master.
- Someone who isn’t happy unless they are always busy and/or always learning.
- Someone who thinks that office gossip, internet surfing, and other distractions are a big waste of time and would much rather spend time trying to figure out how to create efficiency in office procedures and processes in order to do things better and faster.
- Someone who takes pride in the overall appearance of the office, lobby and conference rooms and other client environments.
- Strict Confidentiality.
- Tidy, well kept appearance with a helpful and polite attitude.
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills required.
- Excellent phone etiquette required.
- Amazing organizational skills.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook.
- Office reception experience - salon or medical office experience is great.
- Previous law firm experience preferred but not required.
- Only experienced candidates need apply.
HOW TO APPY:
Only those candidates that can follow directions and complete both steps will be considered for the position.
Step #1 - Respond to this ad by calling 970-81-ADMIN and leave a short voicemail describing why you are the right person for this job. We need to know your name and contact information as well.
Step #2 - Then respond to this add by send your resume in pdf format to jobs (at) injurytriallawyer.com and put “I Am An Exceptional Admin/Receptionist” in the subject line of your email. Only resumes in pdf format will be considered.
No phone calls or drop-ins please. No calls from employment agencies please.
Your inquiries are always held in the strictest confidence. If this position is not for you, feel free to forward it on to a friend.