We are looking for a few ordinary people with an extraordinary commitment to excellence.
Davis Law Group, named Best Personal Injury Law Firm and Best Injury Law Firm in Washington State, is a small but very well established, busy, downtown Seattle, personal injury firm employing extraordinary people.
The office culture offers a no nonsense work environment where co-workers are friendly and warm but not distracted by office politics, competition, or social cliques. We are too small, too busy, and too focused for that. There is a strong commitment to client relations, client satisfaction, and the total client experience.
- Attorney - 1 opening
- Paralegal - 1 opening
- Legal Assistant - No current openings
- Case Investigation Specialist - No current openings
Think You Know About Davis Law Group? Checkout These Interesting Facts!*
- On average paralegals make between 15-25% more than the Seattle market average for paralegals with the same amount of experience based on the latest Robert Half Legal Salary guide).
- The average tenure of current employees is 4.77 years.
- 47% of employees have been with the firm for more than 3 years.
- 24% have been with the firm for more than 5 years.
- 41% of former paralegals later reapply for jobs at the firm (regardless of whether or they resigned or were terminated).
- Paralegals that have voluntarily left the firm over the last several years cited geographical considerations (long commute, moved for spouse's job).
Calculations based on total compensation (including bonus) compared to data from the Robert Half Legal Professionals 2019 Salary Guide. Based on current employees as of 02/28/2019. Based on employment and application data from June 2007 to February 2019.