Attorney Chris Davis Discussing Insurance Company Settlement Tactics
Is Safeco Insurance Unwilling To Offer A Fair Settlement For Your Car Accident?
Safeco Insurance and its subsidiaries are frequently the focus of investigations into unfair claims practices because of the volume of bad faith lawsuits--particularly with respect to motor vehicle accident claims.
Delay is the number one complaint about Safeco claims adjustment personnel from policyholders. Delays are caused by a number of actions, lack of action and/or failures to act by the insurance.
Insurance Bad Faith Lawsuits Against Safeco
Almost 7% of all motor vehicle insurance policies in Washington State are covered by Safeco Insurance.
Davis Law Group, P.S. founder Chris Davis is one of the most respected and recognized civil litigation lawyers practicing in Washington State. Davis Law Group has been named Best Injury Law Firm in Washington State by AI Dispute Resolution Awards.
If you or a loved one has been seriously injured in a motor vehicle accident in Washington State contact attorney Chris Davis and the team at Davis Law Group at 206-727-4000 to schedule your free legal consultation.
Settlements & Verdicts Against Safeco Insurance
Below are just a few of Davis Law Group's settlements and verdicts against Safeco Insurance.
- $1,290,000 Pedestrian Struck By Truck In Marked Crosswalk (Case No. 201104)
- $700,000 T-Bone Accident When At-Fault Driver Ran Stop Sign (Case No. 201357)
- $550,000 Bicycle Rider Struck By Car (Case No. 201007)
- $500,000 Seattle Bicycle Rider Struck By Vehicle (Case No. 201211)
- $400,000 Woman In Wheel Chair Involved In Car Accident (Case No. 200517)
- $372,000 Motor Vehicle Accident (Case No. 200144)
- $300,000 Out Of Control Driver Causes Accident (Case No. 200806)
- $260,000 Chain Reaction, Multi-Car Collision (Case No. 200364)
- $250,000 Hit While Riding In A Marked Seattle Bicycle Lane (Case No. 201211)
- $146,148 Rear-Ended By Drunk Driver (Case No. 200199)
- $130,000 Three-Car Pile-Up Accident, Several Injured (Case No. 200708)
- $130,000 Rear-Ended on I-405 Near I-90 Interchange (Case No. 200484)
- $100,000 Rear-Ended Twice By Same Truck (Case No. 200225)
- $100,000 Motorcycle Accident Caused By Car (Case No. 201296)
- $100,000 Chain Reaction Multi-Car Rear-End Accident (Case No. 200347)
Safeco Insurance Delays Settlement Or Refuses To Pay Fair Compensation In Motor Vehicle Accident Claim
Safeco Insurance is well-known for stalling and dely tactics which often take injury victims with valid claims well past the statute of liminitations---leaving them with no way to get compensation for their injuries. The company also has a reputation for "nickle and diming" accident victims in an effort to reduce the settlement amount. While the ethics of these practice are highly questionable, the practicse are unfortunately implemented by an extremely high percentage of insurance companies. These strategies has been devised as both a money-making and a money-saving technique.
Safeco Insurance Company Profile
In 2008 Safeco Corporation was acquired by Liberty Mutual Group making the combined company the fifth largest U.S. property/casualty insurer and second largest surety writer.
Safeco appeared in the 2008 Fortune 500 company listing. Every year Fortune the American business magazine compiles, ranks and publishes a list of the top 500 U.S. public corporations based on their gross revenue. The Top Fortune 500 Company list provides Fortune magazine readers with facts and information about the top companies and their contributions to the American economy. Companies eligible for inclusion in the Top Fortune 500 Company list are are those incorporated in the United States and whose revenues are publicly available.
Safeco Slogan: "What matters to you?"
Safeco Mission Statement: "Helping people live safer, more secure lives."