Davis Law Group, P.S., is actively seeking an experienced litigation attorney to join the firm's thriving and successful plaintiff’s personal injury practice.
Date Posted: 03/21/2019
Expiration Date: 08/01/2019
Title: Associate Attorney
Organization: Davis Law Group, P.S.
Address: 2101 4th Avenue, Suite 1030, Seattle, WA 98121 USA
Job Description: You should expect to hit the ground running by taking over a number of active cases, to include all aspects of PI litigation practice (e.g., depositions, motion practice, trial preparation, arbitrations, mediations, etc.). The successful candidate must be prepared to quickly engage in a demanding litigation practice with minimal supervision.
Experience: Successful candidates for this position will likely have a minimum of 2 to 3 years of personal injury and/or strong litigation experience. Earnings and benefits are very competitive. DOE.
Estimated Base Salary: $110,000
- Minimum of two to three years of personal injury or litigation experience (actual trial experience is not necessary but very much appreciated)
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Exceptional work ethic, high motivation, and willingness to work long hours if necessary to serve the client
- Positive attitude and ability to work well with a variety of other people
- No disciplinary record or problems
- WSBA membership required
How To Apply
► To be considered for this position, please email your resume in pdf format to [email protected].
► Reference the words, “ASSOCIATE ATTORNEY”, in all caps in the subject line of your email.
Please note: due to the number of resumes received for this position, a reply from our office will be delayed. We appreciate both your interest and understanding.