Client Information & Document Control Coordinator (File Clerk)Job Description:
Part-time (10-20 hours per week) file clerk who will be responsible for document organization, file maintenance, etc. Must be able to identify, track, organize, and properly file specific documents related to client.
- No less than 3-5 years of experience as a Legal Assistant or Legal Secretary in a law office. Personal Injury experience strongly preferred.
- An extremely hard-working and efficient personality.
- A stable work history.
- The ability to operate independently with limited instruction.
- The ability to maintain strict confidentiality: any and all matters concerning DLG clients, employees, operations, etc.
- The ability to follow instruction and take direction from senior staff members.
Send your cover letter and resume to jobs (at) injurytriallawyer.com. Include the terms “Look no further…I am the amazing file clerk” in the subject line of the email. Only resumes in pdf format will be considered.
No phone calls or drop-ins please. No calls from employment agencies please.
Your inquiries are always held in the strictest confidence. If this position is not for you, feel free to forward it on to a friend.
Please note: due to the number of resumes received for this position, a reply from our office will be delayed. We appreciate both your interest and understanding.