Accident Report: Motorcycle And Car Collision
The following is a description of the accident and the injuries of a former Davis Law Group client. *Initials are used to protect the identities of the parties involved.
Davis Law Group Client Accident Report
Upon each impact, GB’s body was violently jolted and tossed to the ground, bluntly striking the concrete with the right side of his body. As a direct result of MG’s negligence, GB sustained bodily harm; a summary of his injuries and treatment are outlined below.
• Shoulder strain/sprain (right) with in tenderness, pain, muscle spasms, imited range of motion, and acceleration of AC arthritis due to trauma
• Acromioclavicular sprain/strain/dislocation (right) with pain, tenderness – especially with movement
• Hand injury (right) with pain, tenderness, swelling and limited use. It should be noted that Mr. Bush is right hand dominant.
• Multiple contusions and abrasions to body (right hip, leg, and knee) from impact with ground
• Sleep disturbances due to pain with resultant fatigue
Washington law provides that the drivers on the road have the duty to exercise ordinary care and avoid causing a collision. See RCW 46.61.445 and Washington Pattern Jury Instruction (WPI) 70.01. GB did nothing to contribute to the cause of the crash and could do nothing to avoid the collision. MG was negligent when he failed to be attentive while driving a vehicle, watch for traffic ahead, drive responsibly (safe speeds), and otherwise obey the rules of the road.
GB Hired Seattle motorcycle accident attorney Chris Davis to help him seek payment for damages that have been incurred as a result of the injuries he sustained in this collision.