Free Legal Consultations Available 24/7
206-727-4000 or 866-595-3565

I was in a car accident in Seattle while visiting from out of state. I was driving a rental car. What should I do?

If you purchased insurance on the rental car, then that carrier should be notified of the accident. You may also want to notify your own personal auto insurance carrier because, depending on the coverage options that you chose for your personal vehicle, coverage may also extend to your rental car and thus exist for the rental car accident as well.

Chris Davis
Connect with me
Chris Davis is the founder of Davis Law Group, P.S. in Seattle, WA.