Dog Bite & Attack Victims' Stories
Being attacked by a dog can be a very emotionally traumatizing experience, in addition to the serious physical injuries our clients are constantly working to recover from. Injured victims hire the award-winning dog bite attorneys at Davis Law Group, P.S. to help them pursue justice when negligent dog owners cause them harm.
Attorney Christopher M. Davis literally wrote the book on civil dog bite law, "When The Dog Bites: The Essential Guide To Dog Bite Claims In Washington," in hopes of educating everyone in Washington state about their legal rights and options in the event of personal injury from a dog or animal attack.
Below are just a few of the many personal injury and wrongful death settlements, arbitration awards, and jury verdicts that have been successfully resolved by the award-winning attorneys at Davis Law Group.
- $975,000 Settlement for Man Who Died from Dog Bite Read The Client Story
- $600,000 Person Injured In Dog Attack (Case No. 200598, Insurance Company: Grange)
- $500,000 Settlement in Pit Bull Mauling Attack Read The Client Story
- $300,000 Dog Attack (Case No. 200748, Insurance Company: State Farm)
- $250,000 Dog Bite / Confidential Case Details (Case No. 200129, Insurance Company: California Casualty)
- $200,000 Dog Attacks Unsuspecting Victim (Case No. 200819, Insurance Company: Allstate)
- $200,000 Confidential Dog Bite Case (Case No. 200931, Insurance Company: American Bankers of Florida)
- $187,500 Settlement for Dog Bite Victim
- $150,000 Woman Attacked By Pit Bull Mix (Case No. 200670, Insurance Company: Mutual of Enumclaw)
- $150,000 Woman Attacked By Pit Bull (Case No. 200534, Insurance Company: Farmers)
- $150,000 Man Attacked By Pitbull Mix (Case No. 200604, Insurance Company: American Bankers of Florida)
- $127,000 Man Attacked By Dog (Case No. 201063, Insurance Company: Pemco)
- $125,000 For Dog Bite on Arms & Legs
- $100,000 Settlement for Dog Attack Victim Bitten on the Face
- $90,000 Man Attacked By Neighbor's Unleashed Dog (Case No. 200582, Insurance Company: Allstate)
- $80,000 Woman Bitten By Unleashed Dog (Case No. 200533, Insurance Company: Farmers)
- $70,000 Dog Bites Young Boy (Case No. 200980, Insurance Company: State Farm)
- $66,700 Dog Bites Woman On Face (Case No. 200421, Insurance Company: Allstate)
- $60,000 Dog Bites Woman Walking Near Home (Case No. 200754, Insurance Company: State Farm)
- $42,431 Pedestrian Walking Dogs Hit By Minivan From Behind (Case No. 200560, Insurance Company: State Farm)
Note: Due to confidentiality clauses in many settlement agreements, we are sometimes unable to share detailed information about many of the cases that we handle on our website.
- Page 1
$975,000 Dollar Settlement For Family Of Man Who Died From Dog Bite Kenneth Bock was bitten on the hand by a wandering dog while he was working at a storage facility in Monroe. The dog bite led to a massive infection and Bock tragically died 10 days later. The defendant blamed our client for his death, but we were able to recover a $975,000 settlement on behalf of his estate.
$500,000 Settlement for Victim of Vicious Pit Bull Attack We negotiated a $500,000 settlement for Jeannette Cunningham, who was attacked by a pit bull on a public roadway, scarring her face and ripping off part of her lip. The insurance company initially blamed her for her injuries.
$435,000 Jury Verdict for Victim of Pit Bull Attack in Hoquiam A jury awarded $435,000 to our client, who was attacked by a pit bull while visiting a friend's house. We discovered the City of Hoquiam was supposed to get rid of the dog after Animal Control officially declared it a "Dangerous Dog."
$300,000 Settlement for Dog Bite Victim with Serious Facial Injury We recovered a $300,000 settlement for a dog bite victim six months before the case was scheduled to go to a jury trial. A pit bull mix attacked our client with no provocation and caused severe, gaping lacerations to her face and nose.
$250,000 Settlement For Victim of Pit Bull Attack The attorneys at Davis Law Group recovered a $250,000 settlement on behalf of a woman who was viciously attacked by a pit bull dog while walking her own small dog. The pit bull had escaped through an opening in the homeowner's fence.
$100,000 Settlement for Woman Bitten in Face by Dog Davis Law Group recovered a $100,000 settlement on behalf of a woman who was attacked by a dog while visiting her husband at a job site. Her upper lip was torn off, and she also suffered serious permanent scarring.
$250,000 Settlement for Woman Attacked by Escaped Dog We recovered a $250,000 settlement for Danae, who was viciously attacked by an escaped dog in Seattle in 2010. Danae suffered from multiple wounds and a fractured vertebra from the attack.
$100,000 Settlement for Woman Bit by Runaway Dog We were able to recover $100,000 to help compensate our client for her medical bills, injuries, lost wages, and other damages caused by the dog bite.
$75,000 Settlement for Dog Bite Victim with Facial Scarring We were able to recover $75,000 to compensate our client for her treatment and surgery, as well as her pain and suffering and her ongoing difficulties with her scars.