Below are just a few of the many personal injury and wrongful death settlements, arbitration awards, and jury verdicts that have been successfully resolved by Davis Law Group.
- $1.6 Million Settlement For Medication Error
- $1 Million Settlement In Medical Transport Negligence Case
- $700,000 Settlement For Infant Burned By Hospital Medical Mistakes
- $150,000 Settlement For Fall In Hospital/Medical Mistake
- $125,000 Settlement For Hospital Fall
- $100,000 For Fall At Hospital/Medical Mistake
Note: Due to confidentiality clauses in many settlement agreements, we are sometimes unable to share detailed information about many of the cases that we handle on our website.
- Page 1
$1.6 Million Settlement for Hospital Medication Error A Washington State hospital over-prescribed a dangerous narcotic drug to a teenager who later died from the medication. Attorney Chris Davis recovered a $1.6 million settlement for the boy’s family.
$700,000 Settlement for Infant Burned by Hospital A seven-week-old infant suffered 2nd- and 3rd-degree burns on her arm after a nurse at a Seattle-area hospital left a heating pad on her arm for 5-7 minutes. Davis Law Group recovered a $700,000 settlement for the girl's past and future medical costs as well as the injuries she was forced to endure.
$125,000 Settlement for Victim of Hospital Fall We successfully recovered a $125,000 settlement for a young man who was severely injured after falling in a Western Washington hospital. A nursing expert confirmed the hospital was negligent and failed to properly care for the patient.