Updated on: 11/7/2019
As a parent, it is your job to make sure that your child is not accepting this cruel behavior, and more importantly, that your child is not the one initiating it.
The Top 11 Warning Signs of Hazing or Group Bulling1. Required carrying of certain items
2. Cutting, branding, labeling or shaving parts of the body
3. Not coming home for days or weeks at a time
4. Loss of voice due to yelling
5. Not being able to sit down or soreness from paddling
6. Required attendance at late-night work sessions, resulting in sleep deprivation
7. Appearance of mental exhaustion or withdrawal from normal lifestyle or change in personality
8. Being dropped off and made to find the way back
9. Withdrawal from normal activities or friends
10. Appearance of sadness or expressions of inferiority
11. Photos of hazing activities are commonly found on a public web area
If you believe your child has been the victim of hazing or bullying, contact a personal injury attorney today. Call child injury attorney Chris Davis at Davis Law Group to schedule a free consultation, (206) 727-4000. The call is free, the information may be priceless.