Updated on: 2/21/2019
In 2018, the award-winning attorneys at Davis Law Group were retained to represent the victim of a serious trucking accident involving a Coca-Cola truck.
As a result of Davis Law Group's investigation into this case, we have been able to identify dozens accidents nationwide involving Coca-Cola's own trucks in the last 12 months.
Recent Coca-Cola Truck Accidents In The U.S.
- November (2017), a Coke truck malfunctioned causing it to split in half and spilling debris near Lincoln, Nebraska.
- January (2018), man dies after the car he was driving went under part of a Coca-Cola 18-wheeler in Greenville, South Carolina.
- January, a jackknifed Coca-Cola tractor-trailer causes an accident on I-95 near Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
- March, a 29-year-old woman died in a crash with a Coca-Cola Bottling Company truck in Bristol, Virginia.
- March, Coke delivery truck drives with the lift in the raised position collides with a railroad bridge then fell onto a car in Oklahoma City.
- April, a woman was killed and another person was injured in a Fulton County, Georgia crash involving Coca-Cola truck.
- April, a semi truck crash involving a Coca-Cola delivery truck closed down traffic for hours near Flint, Michigan.
- April, a Coca-Cola employee driving a red pickup truck on State Route 260 crosses the centerline and sideswiped a Jeep before crashing into a motor home in Gila County, Arizona.
- May, overturned Coca-Cola truck accident on I-75 South at the I-16 Eastbound split in Bibb County, Georgia.
- June, a semi carrying 77,000 pounds of Coca-Cola on a Utah highway tipped over after driver tries to avoid traffic from separate crash.
- August, a truck filled with Coca Cola product rolls over near Guthrie, Nebraska.
- August, Coca-Cola 18-wheeler hits SUV head-on before veering off into a nearby wooded area in Carlyss, Louisiana.
- October, a Coca-Cola truck slammed into a CSX overpass bridge in Tonawanda, New York.
- October, there was a fatal rollover wreck involving a Coca-Cola truck near Sebring, Florida.
- October, Coke truck crashes on Highway 99 West near Dundee, Oregon.
Note: Data compiled on 10/29/18.
The Coca-Cola Company has had serious, well-publicized safety problems in the past, including a 2012 Coca-Cola was hit with a $21 Million distracted driving judgment for an injury accident caused by a Coke driver who was talking on her cell phone at the time of the collision. The case does emphasize the need for all companies to have a clear cell phone use policy for their drivers.
Call Us For A Free Consultation
The award-winning attorneys at Davis Law Group have helped accident victims get justice and the compensation they deserve after a serious accident for more than 25 years. We offer a free legal consultation to injured victims and work on a contingency fee basis, which means you only owe attorney's fees after we recover compensation on your behalf.
Call our office in Seattle at (206) 727-4000 or use the confidential contact form on this page to request a free legal consultation with our top-rated legal team today.
WNEM Television, Bay City, Michigan