Updated on: 3/8/2019
Who is All State Insurance?
Founded in 1931, All State remains a very popular insurance option for drivers in the United States. The insurance company offers thirteen different lines of insurance, with the most common being auto, home and life insurance.
Their slogan “You’re in Good Hands” is widely known and played on many commercials and throughout many other advertising channels. They are worth about $131 billion in total assets. They approximately serve more than 16 million households.
- Founded in 1931, long history making it a most sustainable company
- Many office available nationwide making it convenient for residents to access All State’s services in their community
- A+ Company Rating by Best Insurance Reports
- In the United States, All State is the second largest personal lines insurer
Ranked #1 Worst Insurer by American Association for Justice in 2008
- Most common customer complaint: ‘enticement’ premiums because they are known for raising your premium later
- “It is not insurance if you have to pay for everything” – customer
- All State provides your contact information for research companies – lack of client confidentiality
- Confusing claims process and bad faith insurance practices