is Seattle-area native with a passion for protecting the legal rights of injury victims and their families. Family, community, and public service are extremely important to Pete.
In his youth Pete was a standout player on Issaquah High School’s baseball team. A life-long UW fan, he was political science major and member of the Phi Gamma Delta (Fiji) fraternity at the University of Washington. He went on to study law at Arizona State’s prestigious Sandra Day O’Connor College of Law.
During law school Pete worked as a summer law clerk at the injury law firm of Dean Standish Perkins & Associates. He also worked as a Rule 9 intern in the City of Yakima’s legal department. After law school Pete began working at the Wiener & Lambka firm where he worked on auto accident claims and premise liability disputes.
Although still at the beginning of his legal career, Pete has developed a reputation as hard-working and ambitious. He has brought numerous claims to arbitration, has guided clients through the complex litigation process, and has successfully negotiated settlements.
Pete’s commitment to excellence and getting fair compensation of for injury victims caught the attention of attorney Chris Davis. In the fall of 2019 Pete joined the Davis Law Group team.
In his free time Pete enjoys golfing, hiking, and going to UW, Mariner and Seahawks games. And, most importantly, Pete loves spending time with his family.
Photos Below: Issaquah High School baseball, law school graduation, admission to the Washington State bar, enjoying a UW football game with family.
- Arizona State University, Sandra Day O-Connor College of Law, Juris Doctor, 2017
- University of Washington, BS, Political Science & Government, 2014
- Issaquah High School, 2014
- Associate Attorney, Davis Law Group, September 2019 - present
- Associate Attorney, Weiner & Lambka, P.S., October 2017 - September 2019
- Rule 9 Intern, Yakima City Legal Department, Summer 2016
- Law Clerk, Dean Standish Perkins & Associates, Summer 2015
Bar & Court Admissions
- Washington State Bar Association