Dee Dee Landon
Dee Dee LandonCommunications Coordinator
- Davis Law Group, P.S.
- 2101 4th Ave, #1030 Seattle, WA 98121
Featured Car Accident Case Results
Mother Of Four Killed By Drowsy Driver
A local contracting company employee fell asleep behind the wheel, crashing into a mother of four. We negotiated a $4 million dollar settlement, providing her children the assistance they require for the rest of their lives.Read the Client Story
Car Accident Victim Suffers Broken Back & TBI
We recovered a $5 million dollar settlement for a 41-year-old who suffered a brain injury and broken back after a vehicle blindsided her county truck was improperly parked on the shoulder, causing the collision.Read the Client Story
High-Speed Car Accident Results In Permanent Injuries
Our firm negotiated a $3.4 million dollar settlement for the estate of a man and his girlfriend after their vehicle was struck by an eight-time felon involved in a high-speed police chase.Read the Client Story
Legal Association Memberships
- American Bar Association, Member
- Washington State Bar Association, Member
- King County Bar Association, Member
- East King County Bar Association, Member
- Washington State Association for Justice (WASJ) (formerly Washington State Trial Lawyers Association WSTLA), EAGLE Member
- Board of Governors, Washington State Trial Lawyers Association, 2007-08.
- The National Trial Lawyers, Member
- The American Association of Justice (AAJ) (formerly American Trial Lawyers Association ATLA), Member
- America Lawyer Academy, Member
- Washington Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers, Member 1994-1996.
- ATLA Brain Injury Litigation Group, Member
- Brain Injury Association of Washington, Member
- Brain Injury Association of America, Member
- North American Brain Injury Society, Member
- Washington State Chapter of Mothers Against Drunk Driving (MADD), Sponsor
- Seattle Brain Works, Sponsor University of Washington Alumni Association, Member
- University of Washington Tyee Club, Member
- Million Dollar Advocates Forum, Member
- Seattle Chamber of Commerce, Member
- Honorable Order of Kentucky Colonels, Member
Client Review of Davis Law Group, P.S.
Law Firm Review, Vehicle Accident Case
Davis Law Group, P.S.
Rated: 5 / 5 stars
Our experience with the Davis Law Group was positive from the first moment we consulted with Chris Davis. Chris Davis was attentive, thorough, and helpful throughout a very difficult time. Our paralegal was with us every step of the way with insight and compassion, always responding quickly and effectively with any questions or issues as they arose. I highly recommend the Davis Law Group.