W. Bradford Bernadt is a civil litigator with extensive experience handling a variety of personal injury claims including automobile collisions, construction accidents, premises liability, and wrongful arrest/excessive force cases. During nearly 20 years as a successful trial attorney, Brad has represented clients in jury trials, court appearances, motions, depositions, mediations, arbitrations, and appellate arguments.
Brad has been recognized by Trial Lawyers Care for pro bono service in representing heroic 9/11 first responders injured during the course of duty at Ground Zero in their claims for recompense from the September 11th Victim Compensation Fund.
Prior to joining Davis Law Group, Brad has practice law in both Washington State and New York State as a distinguished member of the legal teams at Graham Lundberg & Peschel, Scott Baron Associates, Law Office of Paul Hayt, and the Franklin County District Attorney’s Office in Malone, New York.
Brad grew up in Saratoga County, New York as a member of a family that was devoted to the service of others. His mother was a social worker and his father was the Director of Health Services for the NYS Department of Children & Family Services. Brad choose a career in the law because he wanted to help people navigate the complexities of the law. Brad and his wife moved from Connecticut to Washington State in 2016 to follow their interests in outdoor activities.
- College of St. Rose, BA, History/Political Science, 1993
- Albany Law School, Union University, Juris Doctor, 1998
- Senior Trial Attorney, Davis Law Group, PS, 2018
- Associate Attorney, Graham Lundberg & Peschel (GLP Attorneys), 2016 – 2018
- Senior Trial Attorney, Scott Baron Associates, 2008 – 2016
- Associate Attorney, Law Office of Paul Hayt, 1999 – 2008
- Assistant District Attorney, Franklin County District Attorney’s Office, 1999
- Law Clerk, Stockton, Barker & Meade, LLP, 1997-1998
Bar & Court Admissions
- Washington State, 2016
- New York State, 1999
- US District Court, Southern District of New York
Legal Association Memberships
- Washington State Bar Association
- Washington State Association for Justice, Eagle Member
- American Association for Justice
- Trial Lawyers Care
- American Bar Association
- New York State Bar Association
Honors & Awards
- Top Attorneys of North America