eBOOK: The Ten Biggest Mistakes That Can Wreck Your WA Accident Case
This is a downloadable ebook in pdf format. This is NOT the hardcopy book. To order the hardcopy book click here.
IN STOCK (Downloadable)
$15.99 Absolutely FREE for Qualifing Auto Accident Victims in Washington State Eligibility Information
Shipping: Downloadable PDF
The Washington Accident Book: The Ten Biggest Mistakes That Can Wreck Your Washington Accident Case is intended to help accident victims who have been injured in Washington State. The book addresses various aspects of the insurance claims and civil litigation processes that are common in personal injury cases. It covers a wide array of accident claims topics such as, “What is a Personal Injury or Accident Case?”, “How Do You Determine the Value of a Personal Injury Case?”, and “Do you really need an attorney?” The book also details how to work with a claims adjustor, medical treatment considerations, and the different avenues of the legal process such as mandatory arbitration.
- How car accident and personal injury claims are valued;
- The steps in the personal injury claims process;
- How to settle your claim on your own (if you choose);
- How to interact with your doctors after an accident;
- How to interact with insurance adjustors;
- How to know whether you should retain a personal injury attorney;
- What an experienced personal injury attorney can do for you;
- How to choose an experienced and qualified car accident attorney for your accident claim;
- And much, much more!
- This book will also help you to determine if you actually need a personal injury lawyer; learn how to hire an attorney.
- The book also covers what you need to know about lawsuits and the legal process.
Over 90+ pages of important legal information that accident vicitms in Washington state need to make sure they are fairly compensated for their injuries.
Table Of Contents
Chapter One - What is a Personal Injury or Accident Case?
Chapter Two - You Entered Into a War Zone As Soon As You Were Injured.
Chapter Three - Do You Really Need An Attorney for Your Accident Case?
Chapter Four - How Do You Determine the Value of a Personal Injury Case?
Chapter Five - The Legal Process for Personal Injury Cases.
Chapter Six - How to Choose the Right Attorney for Your Accident Case.
Chapter Seven - What You Need to Know About Lawyer Advertising.
Chapter Eight - What a Personal Injury Lawyer Can Do For You.
Chapter Nine - The Ten Biggest Mistakes That Can Wreck Your Washington Accident Case.
Chapter Ten - “Top Ten Myths” Lists.
Chapter Eleven - Questions About Insurance.
Chapter Twelve - What You and Juries Don’t Know.
Chapter Thirteen - Why I Wrote This Book
There is a great deal of information ...
By Cheryl Brown on August 19, 2014
Thank you so much for the Washington Accident Book. I ordered the book out of curiosity and for future reference after hearing about it on KOMO news. I know I will be carrying that book with me in my glove box from now on after reading it. There is a great deal of information in it that make any accident I have easier to deal with. Of course, I don't ever plan to be in one, but only the Lord knows what the future holds. Thank you for the prompt delivery. Great customer service. If I do need an accident attorney, I believe I will be in contact with your firm.