Motorcycle Accident Lawyer, Lawsuits & Settlements in WA State
Motorcycle drivers are often exposed to situations in which there is a possibility of serious injuries from a motorcycle accident. If you have been in a motorcycle accident in Washington State, you may be facing severe injuries, physical pain, emotional distress, and financial hardships, and you may need the help of a Washington motorcycle accident attorney.
The Washington motorcycle accident attorneys at Davis Law Group are experienced in helping injured motorcyclists in Washington obtain fair compensation for their losses. Our Washington based motorcycle lawyers can assist you in all aspects of your case including: questions about motorcycle repair or replacement, dealing with insurance adjustors, making sure your medical bills are paid, documenting your lost work and wages, and obtaining a fair settlement.
Road accidents, including motorcycle accidents, typically occur because of the negligence of a person involved. Motorcyclists are especially susceptible to accidents because motorcycle drivers are often overlooked by other drivers because of their size. Often times the injuries received in a motorcycle accident are serious, long-lasting and catastrophic because the motorcycle operator does not receive adequate protection from serious injury like the operator of an automobile does.
There are a variety of laws regarding motorcycle accidents, so if you are involved in a motorcycle accident it is a good idea to contact a lawyer with experience in motorcycle accidents. A motorcycle accident attorney will be able to properly advise you, in addition to making sure that your rights are not violated by the insurance company.
Motorcycle Accident Statistics
According to the Insurance Institute for Highway Safety:
- The failure of motorists to detect and recognize motorcycles in traffic is the predominating cause of motorcycle accidents. The driver of the other vehicle involved in collision with the motorcycle did not see the motorcycle before the collision, or did not see the motorcycle until too late to avoid the collision.
- Fifty-four percent of all reported fatal motorcycle crashes occurring nationally in 2008 involved multiple vehicle crashes and 46% occurred in single-vehicle crashes.
- Five crash types account for 86% of fatal motorcycle crashes: motorcycle runs-off-road 41%, motorcycle or other vehicle runs traffic control 18%, head-on collision 11%, car turns in front of cycle 8% and motorcycle goes down in roadway 7%.
- Forty-three percent of deaths in single-vehicle motorcycle crashes in 2008 included drivers with blood alcohol concentration at or above 0.08%.
- Ninety-one percent of motorcycle deaths in 2008 were males. Sixty-four percent of the females who died in a motorcycle crash were passengers and 99% of males who died were drivers.
Law Firm Representing Motorcycle Accident Victims - Free Consultations
Seriously injured in a motorcycle accident in Washington State? Want to know if you have a legal case? Want to know what your motorcycle case is worth? Want compensation for your injuries? Want justice for your loved ones? Want to make sure the same thing doesn’t happen to someone else? Want one of the top-rated motorcycle victims advocates in Washington State?
Schedule a FREE legal consultation. Get the legal aid and aggressive advocacy that you need from a personal injury attorney in Seattle. Call attorney Chris Davis at Davis Law Group. The call is free, the legal advice may be priceless.
Call 206-727-4000 for a FREE, no obligation motorcycle accident consultation. There is no obligation to hire a lawyer. We are usually retained on a contingency fee basis. There is no fee until our washington motorcycle accident attorneys successfully recover fair compensation for you.