Davis Law Group only represents victims, not criminals
Some attorneys who handle drunk driving personal injury cases also represent drunk drivers in criminal cases. Attorney Chris Davis only represents victims of impaired drivers, not the DUI offenders who caused horrific accidents and injuries.
During his career as a prosecutor for King County, Mr. Davis brought hundreds of DUI offenders to justice. Today he helps the victims of drunk driving collisions and their families gain financial compensation for the harms caused by DUI offenders. Mischelle Davis, Chris's wife, is a leading volunteer with Washington State Mothers Against Drunk Driving (MADD) and a member of MADD's state advisory board.
- $2 Million Settlement In Washington Drunk Driving Injury Case
- $2,150,000 Million Settlement For Victim Of DUI Crash With Brain Injury
- $660,000 Settlement For Woman Hit Head-On By DUI Driver
- $600,000 Settlement For Family Of Victim Killed In DUI Collision
- $275,000 Settlement For Drunk Driving Victim With Herniated Disc
Learn More about Drunk Driving
In Washington State, 42% of all fatal motor vehicle crashes involve a driver that was under the influence of alcohol. In 2009, 206 people in Washington State lost their lives in drunk driving crashes. In Washington State there is a sharp increase in the number of drunk driving incidents near major holidays.
Drunk driving is one of the leading causes of motor vehicle collisions. According to Mothers Against Drunk Driving (MADD), 10,228 people were killed in alcohol-related crashes in the United States in 2010. This figure represents 31% of all traffic incident deaths. More than 500,000 Americans are injured in drunken driving crashes each year.
- Find out about the differences between criminal and civil cases against drunk drivers
- Explore your options for compensation from the Washington State Crime Victims Compensation Fund
- Discover laws and campaigns against drunk driving in Washington State
- Order our FREE Drunk Driving Collision Victim Handbook
- Seattle Weekly - Chris Davis Campaigns for Harsher Sentencing of Drunken Drivers - and He's an Attorney
"On behalf of the Board of Directors and staff of Mothers Against Drunk Driving, I would like to express my deepest appreciation of Davis Law Group's generous support of MADD..." -Jan Withers, MADD National President
Like our friends at Mothers Against Drunk Driving (MADD), at Davis Law Group we believe that there is no such thing as a ‘drunk driving accident’. Drunken driving collisions result from carelessness or deliberate dangerous driving (under the influence of alcohol), not from circumstances beyond the control of the at-fault driver. Car crashes that are caused by a drunk driver are entirely avoidable, and we believe in doing everything possible to stop drunk drivers before they cause injuries on the road.
- Davis Law Group proudly supports Mothers Against Drunk Driving
- Davis Law Group contributes to a variety of charitable causes and scholarships
- Blog - Mischelle Davis attends MADD National Conference
- Press Release - Davis Law Group Is Proud Supporter of Seattle ‘Walk Like MADD’ Event to Help Eliminate Drunk Driving
- Press Release - Washington State Mother’s Against Drunk Driving (MADD) Gets A $500 Donation for Every Drunk Driving Injury Collision Case Handled By Davis Law Group
- Press Release - Chris Davis Launches MADD PSA in Washington State