Would You Like To Work For Washington's 'Best Personal Injury Law Firm'?
Davis Law Group, named Best Personal Injury Law Firm and Best Injury Law Firm in Washington State, is seeking to expand our paralegal team. We are looking for a someone with skill, experience and an extraordinary commitment to excellence.
Join Our Superstar Paralegal Team!
Experienced personal injury paralegal to support busy attorneys. Experience in case management and litigation. Duties include active case management of files, communication with clients, insurance adjustors, opposing counsel, and doctors. Experience drafting pleadings such as summons & complaint, drafting discovery, motions, responding to discovery requests, Pre-hearing statements, etc. Qualifications include strong team player, ability to multi-task and prioritize, attention to detail, strong work ethic, highly organized, maintain confidentiality and professional.
- No less than 3-5 years of experience as a paralegal in a personal injury law office.
- Strong proficiency with MS Word/Office and the ability to type at least 70 wpm.
- Experience with Needles case management software is a plus.
- A high level of professionalism and the ability to provide the ultimate in client service.
- An extremely organized and efficient work style.
- A stable work history.
- The ability to operate independently with limited instruction.
- The ability to multitask and work in a fast-paced environment, and under deadlines.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills to communicate with court personnel, other attorneys and their assistants, clients, witnesses.
- The ability to maintain strict confidentiality: any and all matters concerning DLG clients, employees, operations, etc.
- Qualifications include professionalism, strong team player, ability to multi-task and prioritize, attention to detail, strong work ethic, highly organized, and able maintain confidentiality.
- The ability to follow instruction and take direction from senior staff members.
- Occasionally assisting with potential client inquiries, phone screening, and scheduling potential client meetings.
- Case management: client communications in the settlement planning/litigation phases, answering client questions, managing all supporting/damages documentation such as: wage loss, medical records, bills out-of-pocket expenses, etc.
- Draft and finalize settlement demands.
- Manage initial settlement negotiations with insurance company.
- Schedule client conferences with management at critical case milestones: turning points (settlement/litigation), client satisfaction issues, etc.
- Experience drafting and responding to pleadings such as summons & complaint, drafting discovery, motions, responding to discovery requests, pre-hearing statements, etc.
Competitive compensation package includes: competitive pay, medical and detal benefits, 401k, monthly performance-based bonus program, bus pass, etc.
How to apply
- Send your cover letter and resume to jobs (at) injurytriallawyer.com.
- Include the terms “Superstar Paralegal” in the subject line of the email.
- Only resumes in pdf format will be considered.
No phone calls or drop-ins please. No calls from employment agencies please.
Please note: due to the number of resumes received for this position, a reply from our office will be delayed. We appreciate both your interest and understanding.