The mission of Davis Law Group is to provide the highest level of legal representation possible to the victims and family members of personal injury and wrongful death through our skilled advocacy, diligence, accessibility, experience and superior knowledge.
- To achieve the best possible result in each of our client's individual and unique case.
- To develop meaningful and productive relationships with our clients based on integrity, respect and concern for their individual and legal needs and circumstances.
- To increase client satisfaction levels during all phases of the client’s case.
- To create valuable relationships with suppliers and vendors by treating them like business partners and caring as much for the success of their business as our own.
Our Commitment To Excellent Client Service
We understand how scary the legal process can be for our clients. Davis Law Group strives to ensure that clients fully understand the legal process and get the quality care and attention that they need. The firm employs a full time client relations manager whose primary job is to develop client education materials to help fully explain the legal process.
Davis Law Group is dedicated to delivering an unmatched client service experience by:
- Focusing office culture on extraordinary service;
- Rewarding employees for their passion and commitment to outstanding client care;
- Keeping clients regularly informed through respectful communication which humanizes the legal claims process; and
- Demystifying the legal system through insightful, easy-to-understand client-education materials.
This commitment to excellence results in happy clients who are so delighted with the outcome of their case that they give a testimonial or write a positive online review.
Our Core Values
1. Integrity: To act with honesty and integrity in the pursuit of justice for innocent victims.
2. Accountability: Taking responsibility for the actions that impact the lives of our clients.
3. Collaboration: Relying on each team member for the best outcome.
4. Quality: Striving to produce excellent results and provide overall client satisfaction.
5. Consistency: Maintaining best practices to achieve the optimal result for our clients.
6. Efficiency: Minimizing waste as little as possible to preserve strength for our clients.
7. Empowerment: Giving the entire team the autonomy to do their best.
8. Respect: Affording deference to our team for diligence and to our clients for seeking justice.
9. Innovation: Developing strategies for best practices in a competitive & dynamic field.
10. Commitment: Loyalty to and confidence in the beliefs that created this mission.
The office culture offers a no-nonsense work environment where co-workers are friendly and warm but not distracted by office politics, internal competition, or social cliques. We are too busy, too small, and too focused for that. There is a strong commitment to creating a high quality legal service product, striving for client satisfaction, and an excellent total client experience.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Anti-Discrimination
Diversity and inclusion matter at Davis Law Group. At Davis Law Group differences are appreciated, valued, and respected. We strictly prohibit discrimination against any potential client, client, employee or job candidate because of the individual’s race, color, gender, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, domestic partnership status, genetic predisposition or carrier status, military status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
This policy applies to all Davis Law Group activities, including but not limited to, case selection, legal services provided to clients, recruitment, hiring, compensation, assignment, training, promotion, self-development opportunities, social and recreational programs, discipline and discharge. This policy also bans discriminatory harassment.
Davis Law Group provides reasonable accommodation consistent with the law to otherwise clients, potential clients, qualified employees and prospective employees with a disability and to clients, potential clients, employees and prospective employees with needs related to their religious observance or practices.