Would You Like To Work For Washington's 'Best Personal Injury Law Firm'?
Davis Law Group, named Best Personal Injury Law Firm and Best Injury Law Firm in Washington State, is seeking to expand our legal team. We are looking for a someone with skill, experience and an extraordinary commitment to excellence.
Job responsibilities include supporting all aspects of personal injury case management, including interviewing clients, calendar management, correspondence, file organization and management, medical and other record ordering and tracking, drafting of interrogatory responses, collecting evidence, preparation of settlement demand packages and general litigation support.
The successful candidate will be a quick learner, hard worker, stable, dependable, experienced, energetic, organized, positive, responsible, able to work under deadlines and pressure. Excellent customer service and communication skills are a must!
- Must be detail-oriented and have the ability to multi-task.
- Bachelor's Degree
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Strong writing and communication skills.
- Prior experience with medical records a plus.
- Background in health and auto insurance a plus.
How To Apply:
- Send your cover letter and resume to jobs (at) injurytriallawyer.com.
- Include the terms “Superstar Paralegal” in the subject line of the email.
- Only resumes in pdf format will be considered.