Attention: This scholarship program has been discontinued. Please check back with us in Summer 2015 as we announce our next scholarship program(s).
Davis Law Group’s Scholar Athlete Program™ is an annual scholarship program that was initially launched to recognize exceptional student athletes who perform well in the classroom as well as on the field. Anyone is eligible to nominate a scholar; parents, coaches, peers, teammates, teacher or school administrators.
How the Scholar Athlete Program Works:
From January to March, two high school seniors in the greater Seattle area, will be chosen weekly as the Davis Law Group Scholar Athlete of the Week and given a $100 scholarship to acknowledge their academic and athletic commitment.
A total of 20 scholarship recipients will be selected. After all 20 recipients are announced, scholars have the choice to enter the Sportsmanship Essay Contest for a chance to win an additional $1000 scholarship. Two $1000 Sportsmanship Scholarships will be awarded.
Davis Law Group commends all student athletes for their exceptional dedication and hard work. If you have further questions regarding this program, feel free to contact our office.
2013 Scholar Athlete Program Timeline:
- September 2nd, 2012 - Begin accepting Nominations
- January 2nd, 2013 – Winners are selected weekly and are awarded the “Scholar Athlete of the Week” Scholarship
- March 15th, 2013 - Last day to submit scholar athlete nominations
- March 15th, 2013 - “Scholar Athlete of the Week” recipients may enter the Sportsmanship Essay Contest for a chance to win an additional $1000 scholarship
- April 15th, 2013 - Last day to submit Sportsmanship Essay. Please email essay to firstname.lastname@example.org
- May 15th, 2013 – Sportsmanship Scholarship winners will be announced on Scholar Athlete Program website.
2013 Scholar Athlete Program Winners Have Been Announced!
Amanda Dahl – Kamiak High School
Caleb Taylor – Kings High School