Perfect Job Anyone Who Has Experience in Insurance, Paralegal Work, Legal Assistant/Law Office Administration, Customer Support, OR Those Considering A Future Career in the Law--Undergraduate Degree in Political Science or Pre-Law
Davis Law Group is a small but very well established, busy, downtown Seattle, personal injury firm employing extraordinary people. The office culture offers a no nonsense work environment where co-workers are friendly and warm but not distracted by office politics, competition, or social cliques. We are too small, too busy, and too focused for that. There is a strong commitment to client relations, client satisfaction, and the total client experience.
Our Seattle law office receives hundreds of potential new client inquiries per month. We are seeking a Case Investigation Specialist who is an excellent communicator, a good listener, has a friendly helpful attitude, can evaluate potential clients based on our case selection criteria, can effectively do these things within a reasonable amount of time...and schedule the potential client (those that meet our criteria) for an in-office legal consultation with a member of our staff. This is one of the most important jobs in the firm.
Our office represents clients in personal injury claims exclusively, so basic personal injury knowledge will be crucial in the process of discussing potential clients' cases with them and determining whether it is a viable lead for the firm. This position is idea of someone with paralegal or legal assistant experience who is looking to make a change. Being a strong multi-tasker who enjoys working on the phone (this position will be approximately 90% phone work) is critical to your success and enjoyment of this position.
This is an in-office position. The case investigation specialist may occasionally/rarely need to have meetings or conduct case research outside the office.
- Coordinate general evaluation of potential client cases to ensure that they meet our case criteria standards.
- Gather accident details, insurance information, police reports, etc. in order to evaluate the potential claim.
- Handle all incoming phone calls from potential clients. The receptionist will direct potential clients to the case investigation specialist.
- Contact all potential clients coming in via web forms and email.
- Manage scheduling of appointments/consultations with potential clients.
- Coordinate all potential client intake paperwork to prepare for appointments/consultations.
- Ensure that every potential client is properly documented in our contact management system and that the potential client status (rejected, accepted, meeting scheduled, etc.) is properly logged.
- Manage all referral tracking (cases that are referred to us and cases that we refer to another attorney).
How To Apply
- Only resumes in pdf format will be considered.
- The words "Case Investigation Specialist " must appear in the title of your email.
- Send cover letter, resume, etc. to jobs (at) injurytriallawyer.com.
ABSOLUTELY NO CALLS OR DROP-INS!!!