What if I wasn't injured in a car accident but I sustained damage to my car or other personal property?

As a personal injury law office, we only accept cases where the individual has sustained injury. This is because our fee is a percentage of the recovery obtained on behalf of the injured claimant. Most property damage claims cannot be pursued economically by an attorney where he or she is forced to charge you an hourly rate, which is often at least $150 per hour. Most insurance companies are reasonable when it comes to settling property damage claims which means you probably can settle your claim by yourself.