Davis Law Group represents the families of many wrongful death victims. Wrongful death is defined as a life that is suddenly cut short as a result of the carelessness or negligence of another person or entity. We understand how difficult these cases can be for the family.
We have several posts on wrongful death. Click on the links below to read the articles.
- Wrongful Death in Washington State Wrongful death attorney Christopher Davis authored a free book for families who have lost a loved one. Click the link to order your free book.
- How to Pursue a Wrongful Death Case in Washington State After losing a loved one, there are steps you should take in order to filed a successful lawsuit.
- Washington's Law on the Wrongful Death of a Child Washington State authorizes a parent to recover damages for the loss of a child.
- $1,000,000 Settlement in Wrongful Death at Nursing Home Davis Law Group gets result for our clients. Read our success stories.
- Wrongful Death Expert Witness A wrongful death case may require the assistance of expert witnesses. Learn who these people would be and why you need them.
If a loved one has died due to the carelessnes of another being, contact Seattle's premier wrongful death lawyer Christopher Davis. Call Davis Law Group today at (206) 727-4000 to schedule your free consultation.