We have several articles on medical malpractice in our law library. Click on the links below to read the articles.
- Medical Malpractice In Washington State Hospitals: If you are the victim of medical malpractice which constitutes medical practices that are preventable, you have the right to seek compensation. And yes, they happen all over Washington State.
- Seattle Medical Malpractice Attorney Discusses Children's Hospital Case with KOMO's Ken Schram: Seattle medical malpractice attorney Chris Davis interviewed regarding medical malpractice at Seattle Children’s Hospital. Watch the video.
- New Report on Contingent Fees in Medical Malpractice Litigation: Approximately only one of fifty valid medical malpractice cases in the United States is the subject of an injury claim.
- Medical Malpractice Statute of Limitations in Washington State: All states have different statute of limitations, read about Washington State’s.
- How to Prove Malpractice: Watch this video to better understand medical malpractice lawsuits.