Davis Law Group wants to remind everyone to boat safely this summer. With the warm weather we have been experiencing during these last few weeks (well, sort of), more people are out on the waters, towing kids in tubes and others are wakeboarding. There is potential for great danger if you do not boat with caution.
We have several articles in our law library regarding boat accidents and safety. Click on the links below to read the articles.
- $600,000 for Permanent Boat Propeller Injury A 16 year old girl received permanent injuries to her thighs when she was run over by a speed boat. The girl was hit and knocked unconscious.
- Can I Get Arrested if I Operate a Boat While Intoxicated? Driving a boat, is like driving the law. The same rules apply. Know the laws before you go on the water!
- Important Equipment to Have on Your Boat There are six different pieces of equipment that are very important to your safety, and the passengers on your boat.
- Washington Man Dies in Memorial Weekend Boat Crash A 63-year-old man died after being involved in a serious boat accident
- What is Boating Negligence? If you are engaging in anything distracting that prevents you from being a responsible, fully attentive driver on the roadway, you are being negligent.