Davis Law Group wants to remind you to always be safe when riding a bicycle.
We have several articles on bicycle safety in our law library. Click on the links below to read the articles.
- Can bicycles be legally driven on sidewalks in Seattle? Know the bicycle laws in your city.
- The Unseen Dangers, Bicycles Riders Face Bicycle accidents not only happen to the beginner bicycle rider, all riders face dangers on any road.
- Common Sense Can Prevent a Bicycle Crash Not surprisingly, helmets can protect again head injuries - both brain injuries and upper facial injuries.
- Seattle Street Car Tracks and Bicycle Tires Don't Mix New streetcar tracks on Seattle's Westlake Avenue have turned into a trap for bicyclists.
- Bicycle Accident Statistics Every 6 hours a bicyclist is fatally injured.