With the increase of bicycle accidents in the greater Seattle area, Davis Law Group encourages drivers and cyclists to be more cautious during the summer months. Seattle encourages bicycle use all year round; therefore there are more bicyclists on our roadways in general now. This is an important feature to our city because that means we are being more environmentally friendly, which is something we should be proud of! Together, we need to learn to share the roads.
We have several posts on various bicycle accidents along with safety methods. Click the links below to read the articles.
- Can Bicycles be Legally Driven on the Sidewalk in Seattle? In Washington State? If you are riding a bicycle on a side, you must yield to all pedestrians.
- Witnesses Sought in Kirkland Bicycle Accident Death Davis Law Group represents the family of a victim that was killed by a driver while riding his bicycle.
- Bicycle Accident Victim Will Never be the Same Attorney Chris Davis represents the victim of a bicyclist that was hit by a Seahawks coach.
- Pedestrian Law as it Applies to Bicycle Accidents "Crosswalk" in this case means that part of the road at an intersection area between the sidewalk on one side of the crossing to the other.
- Common Sense Can Prevent a Bicycle Accident Over 50 percent of bicycle crashes are a result of falls that can be prevented.
Contribute to the safety on our roadways - Pay attention, do not speed and know your surroundings.