File a Complaint for Nursing Home Abuse

Nursing home negligence and abuse is fairly common yet should stop infinitely.
There are steps that you can take to report an incident.

If you, or your loved one, is the victim of nursing home maltreatment you can file a complaint against the nursing home at fault.

To file a complaint, click here. Then chose "For Nursing Profession." Here, you can read more information and file your complaint.

After filing your complaint, the legislature authorizes that Secretary of the Department of Health (DOH) and others, to discipline health care providers that violate the law. The DOH works with a board of members that develops a process for the claim.

If you are looking for justice and you want to seek professional help, Seattle nursing home abuse attorney Chris Davis offers a free consultation. He has nearly 20 years of experience, and can give you the legal advice that you are looking for. Call (206) 727-4000 to talk to the team at Davis Law Group.

Be the first to comment!
Post a Comment